Indian Navy Recruitment 2016 service commission officer posts – Indian Navy invites application from un-married male applicants recruitment drive for short service commission (SSC) officers as pilot / observer as Pilot / Observer / NAIC for course commencing Januaty 2017 at the Indian Naval academy Ezhimala, Kerala. Apply online before 29th April 2016
Name of the Company:- Indian Navy
Name of position:- short service commission officer
Job Location:- All India
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):-As per notification
Last Date:- 29th April 2016
Required Eligibility:- BE, B.Tech,
Total No. of Vacancies:- As per notification
For Pilot and Observer:-
- Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of For Pilot and Observer should have BE / B.Tech in any discipline with physics and Math at +2 standard and minimum percentage in BE / B.Tech. for pilot entry is 60% and for observer entry is 55% / CPL holder must have valid and should have valid and current CPL issued by DGCA (India).
- Candidate Salary detail:- The salary of the applicant applying for the position of For Pilot and Observer will be according to rules and regulation of Indian Navy.
- Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of short service commission (SSC) Officer should not be less than 19 years and should not be more than 24 years.
- Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of For NAIC should have BE / B.Tech in any one of the stream i.e Mechanical / electronics / production / instrumentation / IT / clinical metallurgy and aerospace.
- Candidate Salary detail:- The salary of the applicant applying for the position of For NAIC will be according to rules and regulation of Indian Navy.
- Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of short service commission (SSC) Officer should not be less than 19 years and should not be more than 25 years.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age relaxation to the applicants is only for the following special categories:-
i) 5 years for candidates belonging to Schedule caste (SC) categories candidates.
ii) 5 years for candidates belonging to Schedule Tribe (ST) categories candidates.
iii) 3 years for candidates belonging to Other Backward class (OBC) categories candidates.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of short service commission (SSC) may apply online through official website of Indian navy www.nausena-bharti.nic.in from 9th April 2016 to 29th April 2016. Applicants print two copies of online application form having the system generated application number / one copy of this application form is to be duly signed and mailed to post Box No. 02, Sarojini nagar, PO, New Delhi:- 110023 on or before 9th May 2016.
- Starting date for the submission of application registration is 9th April 2016.
- Last date for the submission of online application registration is 29th April 2016.
- Last date for the submission of hard copy of online application is 9th May 2016.
- Ministry of Defence reserves the right to shortlist applications and to fix cut off percentage.
- No communication will be entertained on this account.
- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview.
- SSC interview for short-listed applicants will be schedule at Bangalore / Bhopal / Coimbatore / Visakhapatnam during 16th May to 16th July.
- Shortlisted applicants will be informed about their selection for SSC interview on their e-mail or through SMS.
- SSB interview will be conducted in two stages.
- Applicants recommended by the SSB and declared medically fit will be appointed for training as per all India merit depending on the number of vacancies.
- Change of SSB Centre for interview is not permissible under any circumstance.
- Any correspondence regarding change of SSB dates be addressed to the call up officer of the SSB on receipt of call up letter.
- No compensation will be paid in respect of any injury sustained as a result of tests.
- Ac-3 teir rail is admissible for the SSC interview, if appearing for the first time for that type of commission.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
Indian Navy is the naval branch of the armed forces of India. The president of India serves as the Commander-in-chief of he Navy. The chief of naval staff usually a four star officer in the rank of Admiral commands the navy. The Indian Navy is the 5th largest in the world. It played an important role in India victory in the Indo-Pakistan war.
Indian Navy can trace its lineage back to the Honorable East India company marine which was founded in 1612 to protect British merchant shipping at the region in 1757 the east India company established its rule over much of the Indian subcontinent but it as not until 1830 that the colonial navy became as her Majesty Indian navy. In 1858, East Indian company rule gave way to the British Rah which lasted until India became Independent in 1947, when India became a republic in 1950, the royal Indian navy as it had named since 1934 was renamed to Indian navy. The 17th century Maratha emperor Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj os considered as the father of the Indian navy.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)