Indian Coast Guard recruitment 2018 Navik vacancies – Indian Coast Guard intends to appoint qualified applicants for the position of Navik (General Duty) vacancies. Apply online before 10th July 2018.
Name of the Company:- Indian Coast Guard
Name of position:- Navik (General Duty)
Job Location:- All India
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs 21700/- Per Month
Last Date:- 10th July 2018
Required Eligibility:- +2 pass
Official website:- www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
Total No. of Vacancies:- vacancies Not Specified
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Navik (General Duty) should have passed +2 class standard examination board with 50% marks from an education board recognized by state / central govt.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 21700/- Per Month
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Navik (General Duty) should not be less than 18 years and should not be more than 22 years.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Navik (General Duty) will be on the basis of written examination and Physical Fitness Test.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Navik (General Duty) may apply online through official website http://www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in from 1st July 2018 to 10th July 2018.
- Start date for the submission of application is 1st July 2018.
- Last date for the submission of application is 10th July 2018.
- Ministry of Defence reserves the right to shortlist applications and to fix cut off percentage.
- No communication will be entertained on this account.
- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position will be on the basis of written examination.
- No compensation will be paid in respect of any injury sustained as a result of tests.
- Ac-3 teir rail is admissible for the SSC interview, if appearing for the first time for that type of commission.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)