Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2017 Latest Yantrik vacancies – Indian Coast Guard invites application for the position of Yantrik vacancies for Batch 01/2018. Apply before 13th September 2017.
Name of the Company:- Indian Coast Guard
Name of position:- Yantrik
Job Location:- All India
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Not Specified
Last Date:- 13th September 2017
Required Eligibility:- 10th pass, Diploma
Total No. of Vacancies:- vacancies Not Specified
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Yantrik should have matriculation or equivalent and diploma in electrical / mechanical / electronics and Telecommunication approved by All India council of Technical Education.
Candidate Salary detail:- Not Specified
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Yantrik should not be less than 18 years and should not be more than 22 years.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Yantrik will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Yantrik may apply online through official website http://www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in from 6th September 2017 to 13th September 2017.
- Start date for the submission of application is 6th September 2017.
- Last date for the submission of application is 13th September 2017.
- Ministry of Defence reserves the right to shortlist applications and to fix cut off percentage.
- No communication will be entertained on this account.
- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview.
- Shortlisted applicants will be informed about their selection for SSC interview on their e-mail or through SMS.
- No compensation will be paid in respect of any injury sustained as a result of tests.
- Ac-3 teir rail is admissible for the SSC interview, if appearing for the first time for that type of commission.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)