Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2017 Latest Safaiwala 04 Posts – Indian Coast Guard invites application for the position of 04 Safaiwala vacancies. Apply before 30th May 2017.
Name of the Company:- Indian Coast Guard
Name of position:- Safaiwala
Job Location:- Odisha
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs 21700 – 69100/- Per Month
Last Date:- 30th May 2017
Required Eligibility:- matric
Total No. of Vacancies:- 04 vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Safaiwala should have passed matriculation class or ITI or equivalent from board of education recognized by the central / state government.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 21700 – 69100/- Per Month
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Safaiwala should be maximum 25 years.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Safaiwala will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Safaiwala may apply in application along with self – attested photocopies of all relevant documents / experience and recent passport size photograph send to the Head-quarter no 7, Coast Guard district (Odisha), Badapadia, paradip on or before 30th May 2017.
- Last date for the submission of application is 30th May 2017.
- Ministry of Defence reserves the right to shortlist applications and to fix cut off percentage.
- No communication will be entertained on this account.
- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview.
- Shortlisted applicants will be informed about their selection for SSC interview on their e-mail or through SMS.
- SSB interview will be conducted in two stages.
- Applicants recommended by the SSB and declared medically fit will be appointed for training as per all India merit depending on the number of vacancies.
- Change of SSB Centre for interview is not permissible under any circumstance.
- Any correspondence regarding change of SSB dates be addressed to the call up officer of the SSB on receipt of call up letter.
- No compensation will be paid in respect of any injury sustained as a result of tests.
- Ac-3 teir rail is admissible for the SSC interview, if appearing for the first time for that type of commission.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)