Indian Coast Guard recruitment 2016-2017 Yantrik vacancies – Indian Coast Guard (ministry of Defence) invites application from Indian candidates possessing educational qualification and age as prescribed below for recruitment to the position of Yantrik vacancies for 01 / 2017 batch course commencing February 2017. Apply online before 12th August 2016.
Name of the Company:- Indian Coast Guard
Name of position:- Yantrik
Job Location:- All India
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs.5200 – 20200/- Per Month
Grade Pay:- Rs 2400/-
Last Date:- 12th August 2016
Required Eligibility:- Matric, diploma
Total No. of Vacancies:- Not mentioned
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Yantrik should have passed matriculation class standard examination board or equivalent and diploma in electrical engineering / mechanical engineering / electronics engineering and Telecommunication engineering approved by All India council of technical education (AICTE) with 60% in aggregate.
Note:- 5% relaxation in above minimum cut off will be given for out-standing sports of National level who have obtained 1st / 2nd or 3rd position in any filed sports events at the open national championship / interstate national championship. This relaxation will also be applicable to the wards of Coast Guard uniform personnel decreased while in service.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 5200 – 20200/- Per Month
Grade Pay:- Rs 2400/-
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Yantrik should be minimum 18 years and should be maximum 22 years. Candidate should born between 1st February 1995 to 31st January 1999.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Yantrik will be on the basis of written examination / physical fitness examination (PFT) / initial medical examination and personal interview.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Yantrik is relaxable for the following specified categories:-
i) By 5 years for candidates belonging to Schedule caste (SC) categories.
ii) By 5 years for candidates belonging to Schedule Tribe (ST) categories.
iii) By 3 years for candidates belonging to Other backward class (OBC) categories.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Yantrik may apply online through official website of Indian Coast Guard www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in from 2nd August 2016 to 12th August 2016.
- Starting date for the submission of online application is 2nd August 2016.
- Last date for the submission of online application is 12th August 2016.
- Applicants with-drawn on disciplinary grounds from any other service training establishment – sare not eligible to appear.
- Applicants should not have been arrested / convicted or prosecuted on criminal charges.
- Original certificates should not be attached with the application form.
- Indian coast guard will not take responsibility for loss of original certificates, if attached with application.
- Photo should be pasted and not stamped.
- Attestation made on the backside of the photo will not be entertained.
- Request for change for examination Centre / Date will not be entertained.
- All original certificates and mark – sheets are to be produced at the time of written examination.
- The applicant selection pertaining to a particular batch is valid for that batch only.
- Qualifies applicants whose names do not appear in the final select list cannot claim admission for the next batch.
- Applications received by post will not be accepted.
- Call letter for final medical examination for enrolment in the Coast Guard will be forwarded only to initial medically qualified applicants in the select list.
- No enquiry will be entertained regarding recruitment / enrolment after a period of six months.
- Indiscipline activities including copying during the testing procedures will also result in dis-qualification.
- The application and the original certificates will be further scrutinized for eligibility prior to enrolment and may be rejected if found not eligible in any respect.
- Applicants from open schools institutes not recognized by government not eligible.
- In case of more number of applicants applying for one Centre, a few applicants may be allotted toany other Centre.
- Applicants with higher marks will be allotted their first choice only.
Indian coast guard, the establishment of the Indian coast guard was first proposed by the Indian Navy to provide non – military maritime services to the nation in the 1960, sea-borne smuggling of goods was threatening India domestic economy. The Indian Customs department frequently called upon the Indian navy for assistant with patrol and interception in the anti 0 smuggling effort.
The Nagchaudhuri committee was constituted with participation from the Indian Navy and the Indian Air force to study the problem. In August 1971, the committee identified the requirement to patrol India vast coastline, set up a registry of offshore fishing vessels in order to identify illegal activity and establish a capable and well – equipped force to intercept vessels engaged in illegal activities. The committee also looked at the number of the equipment / infra – structure and personnel required to provide those services.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)