Indian Army Recruitment 2020 NCC Special Entry Scheme 48th Course 55 – Join Indian Army intends to appoint qualified applicants for the position of 55 NCC Special Entry Scheme 48th Course vacancies. Apply online on or before 6th February 2020
Name of the Company:- Join Indian Army
Name of position:- NCC Special Entry Scheme 48th Course
Job Location:- All India
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Level 10
Last Date:- 6th February 2020
Required Eligibility:- Degree
Official website:- www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
Total No. of Vacancies:- 55 vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of NCC Special Entry Scheme 48th Course should have Degree from a recognized institute / university.
Candidate Salary detail:- Level 10
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of NCC Special Entry Scheme 48th Course should not be less than 19 years and should be maximum 25 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 1st July 2020.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of NCC Special Entry Scheme 48th Course will be on the basis of Test and interview.
Important Note:- For the detail of other posts / qualification and general instructions, Please check the advertisement link that given below.
Application fee:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of NCC Special Entry Scheme 48th Course are required to pay no application fee.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of NCC Special Entry Scheme 48th Course may apply online through official website of Indian Army http://www.joinindianarmy.nic.in from 8th January 2020 to 8th February 2020.
- Start date for the submission of application is 8th January 2020
- Last date for the submission of application is 8th February 2020
- The registration number and online payment transaction number are required to be saved for quitting for quoting for further enquiries / correspondence.
- Applicants should check the website and their registered e-mail e regularly for updates regarding interview dates and other relevant details.
- Please carry the original and four attested photocopies of all the documents as mentioned above at the time of interview for verification.
- Any variation in the details provided and certificates submitted online will lead to rejection of the candidate.
- Any updates and notification will be hosted on the website in case of any problem face in applying online, please contact at Telephone number 011-23093740 during office hours.
- Only Indian national are eligible for the position.
- The call letter for interview shall be made available online only after the last date of submission of application.
- Application will be accepted online only.
- Indian Army Recruitment 2020 NCC Special Entry Scheme 48th Course 55
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)