Indian Army recruitment 2020 JAG 25th Course Oct 2020 Posts – Join Indian Army intends to appoint qualified applicants for the position of 08 JAG 25th Course Oct 2020 vacancies. Apply online on or before 13th February 2020.
Name of the Company:- Join Indian Army
Name of position:- JAG 25th Course Oct 2020
Job Location:- All India
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs 56100 – 177500/- Per Month
Last Date:- 13th February 2020
Required Eligibility:- LLB
Official website:- www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
Total No. of Vacancies:- 08 vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of JAG 25th Course Oct 2020 should have LLB Degree.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 56100 – 177500/- Per Month
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of JAG 25th Course Oct 2020 should not be less than 21 years and should be maximum 27 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 1st July 2020.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of JAG 25th Course Oct 2020 will be on the basis of Test and interview.
Important Note:- For the detail of other posts / qualification and general instructions, Please check the advertisement link that given below.
Application fee:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of JAG 25th Course Oct 2020 are required to pay no application fee.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of JAG 25th Course Oct 2020 may apply online through official website of Indian Army http://www.joinindianarmy.nic.in from 15th January 2020 to 13th February 2020.
- Start date for the submission of application is 15th January 2020
- Last date for the submission of application is 13th February 2020
- The registration number and online payment transaction number are required to be saved for quitting for quoting for further enquiries / correspondence.
- Applicants should check the website and their registered e-mail e regularly for updates regarding interview dates and other relevant details.
- Please carry the original and four attested photocopies of all the documents as mentioned above at the time of interview for verification.
- Any variation in the details provided and certificates submitted online will lead to rejection of the candidate.
- Any updates and notification will be hosted on the website in case of any problem face in applying online, please contact at Telephone number 011-23093740 during office hours.
- Only Indian national are eligible for the position.
- The call letter for interview shall be made available online only after the last date of submission of application.
- Application will be accepted online only.
- Indian Army recruitment 2020 JAG 25th Course Oct 2020 Posts
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)