Indian Army Recruitment 2019 SSC Officer Army Dental Corps 65 Posts – Join Indian Army intends to appoint qualified applicants for the position of 65 SSC Officer (Army Dental Corps) vacancies. Apply online on or before 10th June 2019.
Name of the Company:- Join Indian Army
Name of position:- SSC Officer (Army Dental Corps)
Job Location:- All India
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Not specified
Last Date:- 10th June 2019
Required Eligibility:- BDS, MDS
Official website:- www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
Total No. of Vacancies:- 65 vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of SSC Officer (Army Dental Corps) should have BDS / MDS from a recognized institute / university by Dental council of India.
Candidate Salary detail:- Not specified
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of SSC Officer (Army Dental Corps) should be maximum 45 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 31st December 2019.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of SSC Officer (Army Dental Corps) will be on the basis of Test and interview.
Important Note:- For the detail of other posts / qualification and general instructions, Please check the advertisement link that given below.
Application fee:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of SSC Officer (Army Dental Corps) are required to pay no application fee.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of SSC Officer (Army Dental Corps) may apply online through official website of Indian Army http://www.joinindianarmy.nic.in from 11th May 2019 to 10th June 2019.
- Start date for the submission of application is 11th May 2019
- Last date for the submission of application is 10th June 2019
- The registration number and online payment transaction number are required to be saved for quitting for quoting for further enquiries / correspondence.
- Applicants should check the website and their registered e-mail e regularly for updates regarding interview dates and other relevant details.
- Please carry the original and four attested photocopies of all the documents as mentioned above at the time of interview for verification.
- Any variation in the details provided and certificates submitted online will lead to rejection of the candidate.
- Any updates and notification will be hosted on the website in case of any problem face in applying online, please contact at Telephone number 011-23093740 during office hours.
- Only Indian national are eligible for the position.
- The call letter for interview shall be made available online only after the last date of submission of application.
- Application will be accepted online only.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)