Indian Army Recruitment 2019-20 Havildar 20 vacancies – Join Indian Army intends to appoint qualified applicants for the position of 20 Havildar (SAC) vacancies. Apply online on or before 30th October 2019.
Name of the Company:- Join Indian Army
Name of position:- Havildar (SAC)
Job Location:- All India
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Not specified
Last Date:- 30th October 2019
Required Eligibility:- BA, BSC
Official website:- www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
Total No. of Vacancies:- 20 vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Havildar (SAC) should have BA / BSC with mathematics.
Candidate Salary detail:- Not specified
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Havildar (SAC) should not be less than 20 years and should be maximum 25 years for civil and 28 years for In-service candidates. The age of the applicant should be as on 1st October 2020.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Havildar (SAC) will be on the basis of Test and interview.
Important Note:- For the detail of other posts / qualification and general instructions, Please check the advertisement link that given below.
Application fee:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Havildar (SAC) are required to pay no application fee.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Havildar (SAC) may apply online through official website of Indian Army http://www.joinindianarmy.nic.in from 1st October 2019 to 30th October 2019.
- Start date for the submission of application is 1st October 2019
- Last date for the submission of application is 30th October 2019
- The registration number and online payment transaction number are required to be saved for quitting for quoting for further enquiries / correspondence.
- Applicants should check the website and their registered e-mail e regularly for updates regarding interview dates and other relevant details.
- Please carry the original and four attested photocopies of all the documents as mentioned above at the time of interview for verification.
- Any variation in the details provided and certificates submitted online will lead to rejection of the candidate.
- Any updates and notification will be hosted on the website in case of any problem face in applying online, please contact at Telephone number 011-23093740 during office hours.
- Only Indian national are eligible for the position.
- The call letter for interview shall be made available online only after the last date of submission of application.
- Application will be accepted online only.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)