Indian Army Recruitment 2018 NCC special entry scheme 45th course posts – Join Indian Army intends to appoint qualified applicants for the position of 55 NCC special entry scheme 45th course April 2019 vacancies. Apply online on or before 2nd August 2018.
Name of the Company:- Join Indian Army
Name of position:- NCC special entry scheme 45th course April 2019
Job Location:- All India
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs 56100/- Per Month
Last Date:- 2nd August 2018
Required Eligibility:- degree
Official website:- www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
Total No. of Vacancies:- 55 vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of NCC special entry scheme 45th course April 2019 should have degree from a recognized institute / university or equivalent.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 56100/- Per Month
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of NCC special entry scheme 45th course April 2019 should not be less than 19 years and should not be more than 25 years.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of NCC special entry scheme 45th course April 2019 will be on the basis of interview.
Important Note:- For the detail of other posts / qualification and general instructions, Please check the advertisement link that given below.
Application fee:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of NCC special entry scheme 45th course April 2019 are required to pay no application fee.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of NCC special entry scheme 45th course April 2019 may apply online through official website of Indian Army http://www.joinindianarmy.nic.in from 5th July 2018 to 2nd August 2018.
- Start date for the submission of application is 5th July 2018
- Last date for the submission of application is 2nd August 2018.
- The registration number and online payment transaction number are required to be saved for quitting for quoting for further enquiries / correspondence.
- Applicants should check the website and their registered e-mail e regularly for updates regarding interview dates and other relevant details.
- Please carry the original and four attested photocopies of all the documents as mentioned above at the time of interview for verification.
- Any variation in the details provided and certificates submitted online will lead to rejection of the candidate.
- Any updates and notification will be hosted on the website in case of any problem face in applying online, please contact at Telephone number 011-23093740 during office hours.
- Only Indian national are eligible for the position.
- The call letter for interview shall be made available online only after the last date of submission of application.
- Application will be accepted online only.
- TO do so the application needs to click on the :New Registration” button and follow the steps on the website.
- SSC officers of eligible and suitable in all respects will be considered for grant of departmental permanent commission in accordance with the relevant rules.
- Selection of SSC officer for grant of departmental permanent commission is decided by a selection committee.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)