Indian Army Recruitment 2018 Men Women SSC 191 vacancies – Join Indian Army intends to appoint qualified applicants for the position of 191 SSC Men & women (Tech) course vacancies. Apply online before 15th February 2018.
Name of the Company:- Join Indian Army
Name of position:- SSC Men & women (Tech) course
Job Location:- All India
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- As Per Notification
Last Date:- 15th February 2018
Required Eligibility:- Degree in engineering, Graduate
Official website:- www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
Total No. of Vacancies:- 191 vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of SSC Men & women (Tech) course should have possess degree in engineering for SSC (Tech) men and women / Graduate in any discipline for SSCW (Non Tech0 (Non UPSC) / BE , B.Tech in any engineering for SSCW (Tech).
Candidate Salary detail:- As Per Notification
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of SSC Men & women (Tech) course should not be less than 20 years and should not be more than 27 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 1st October 2018.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of SSC Men & women (Tech) course will be on the basis of Written examination and Medical Examination.
Application fee:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of SSC Men & women (Tech) course are required to pay no application fee.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of SSC Men & women (Tech) course may apply online through official website of Indian Army http://www.joinindianarmy.nic.in from 17th January 2018 to 15th February 2018.
- Start date for the submission of application is 17th January 2018.
- Last date for the submission of application is 15th February 2018.
- The registration number and online payment transaction number are required to be saved for quitting for quoting for further enquiries / correspondence.
- Applicants should check the website and their registered e-mail e regularly for updates regarding interview dates and other relevant details.
- Please carry the original and four attested photocopies of all the documents as mentioned above at the time of interview for verification.
- Any variation in the details provided and certificates submitted online will lead to rejection of the candidate.
- Any updates and notification will be hosted on the website in case of any problem face in applying online, please contact at Telephone number 011-23093740 during office hours.
- Only Indian national are eligible for the position.
- The call letter for interview shall be made available online only after the last date of submission of application.
- Application will be accepted online only.
- TO do so the application needs to click on the :New Registration” button and follow the steps on the website.
- SSC officers of eligible and suitable in all respects will be considered for grant of departmental permanent commission in accordance with the relevant rules.
- Selection of SSC officer for grant of departmental permanent commission is decided by a selection committee.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)