Indian Army Recruitment 2018 apply Short Service commission 34 Posts – Join Indian Army intends to appoint qualified applicants for the position of 34 Short Service commission vacancies. Apply online on or before 31st May 2018.
Name of the Company:- Join Indian Army
Name of position:- Short Service commission
Job Location:- All India
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Not Specified
Last Date:- 31st May 2018
Required Eligibility:- BDS, MDS
Official website:- www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
Total No. of Vacancies:- 34 vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Short Service commission should have BDS / MDS from a recognized college / university / institute by Dental council of India and registered Dental Practitioners with state.
Candidate Salary detail:- Not Specified
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Short Service commission should be maximum 45 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 31st December 2018.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Short Service commission will be on the basis of Written examination and Medical Examination.
Important Note:- For the detail of other posts / qualification and general instructions, Please check the advertisement link that given below.
Application fee:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Short Service commission are required to pay application fee Rs 200/- through DD in the favor of Director General Armed forces Medical services (APF Fund) / DGAFMS (APF Fund).
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Short Service commission may apply in prescribed application form along all relevant certificates send to the Director General Armed Forces Medical services (DGAFMS / DENTAL-2), Room No 25, L-Block, Ministry of Defence, New Delhi on or before 31st May 2018.
- Start date for the submission of application is 5th May 2018.
- Last date for the submission of application is 31st May 2018.
- The registration number and online payment transaction number are required to be saved for quitting for quoting for further enquiries / correspondence.
- Applicants should check the website and their registered e-mail e regularly for updates regarding interview dates and other relevant details.
- Please carry the original and four attested photocopies of all the documents as mentioned above at the time of interview for verification.
- Any variation in the details provided and certificates submitted online will lead to rejection of the candidate.
- Any updates and notification will be hosted on the website in case of any problem face in applying online, please contact at Telephone number 011-23093740 during office hours.
- Only Indian national are eligible for the position.
- The call letter for interview shall be made available online only after the last date of submission of application.
- Application will be accepted online only.
- TO do so the application needs to click on the :New Registration” button and follow the steps on the website.
- SSC officers of eligible and suitable in all respects will be considered for grant of departmental permanent commission in accordance with the relevant rules.
- Selection of SSC officer for grant of departmental permanent commission is decided by a selection committee.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)