Indian Army Recruitment 2017-18 Soldier Nursing Assistant Posts – Join Indian Army invites application for the position of Soldier Nursing Assistant various vacancies. Apply online before 7th October 2017.
Name of the Company:- Join Indian Army
Name of position:- Soldier Nursing Assistant
Job Location:- Kerala
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs 23000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 7th October 2017
Required Eligibility:- +2 class, B.Sc.
Total No. of Vacancies:- vacancies Not Specified
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Soldier Nursing Assistant should have passed +2 class in science with Physics / Chemistry / Biology and English with minimum 40% marks in compulsory subject and minimum 50% marks in aggregate or B.Sc Degree.
Candidate Salary detail:- Not Specified
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Soldier Nursing Assistant should not be less than 17 years 6 months and should not be more than 23 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 1st October 2017.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Soldier Nursing Assistant will be on the basis of Test and personal interview.
Application fee:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Soldier Nursing Assistant are required to pay no application fee.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Soldier Nursing Assistant may apply online through official website http://joinindianarmy.nic.in from 16th September 2017 to 7th October 2017.
- Starting date for the submission of application is 16th September 2017.
- Last date for the submission of application is 7th October 2017.
- The registration number and online payment transaction number are required to be saved for quitting for quoting for further enquiries / correspondence.
- Applicants should check the website and their registered e-mail e regularly for updates regarding interview dates and other relevant details.
- Please carry the original and four attested photocopies of all the documents as mentioned above at the time of interview for verification.
- Any variation in the details provided and certificates submitted online will lead to rejection of the candidate.
- Any updates and notification will be hosted on the website in case of any problem face in applying online, please contact at Telephone number 011-23093740 during office hours.
- Only Indian national are eligible for the position.
- The call letter for interview shall be made available online only after the last date of submission of application.
- Application will be accepted online only.
- TO do so the application needs to click on the :New Registration” button and follow the steps on the website.
- SSC officers of eligible and suitable in all respects will be considered for grant of departmental permanent commission in accordance with the relevant rules.
- Selection of SSC officer for grant of departmental permanent commission is decided by a selection committee.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)