Indian Army Recruitment 2017 short service commissioned officer Posts – Join Indian Army invites application for the position of 56 short service commissioned officer in Army Dental Corps vacancies. Apply before 15th May 2017.
Name of the Company:- Join Indian Army
Name of position:- short service commissioned officer
Job Location:- All India
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs.15600 – 39100/- Per Month
Grade Pay:- Rs 6100/-
Last Date:- 15th May 2017
Required Eligibility:- BDS, MDS
Total No. of Vacancies:- 56 Vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of short service commissioned officer should have BDS / MDS from a college / university recognized with 55% marks by the Dental council of India for the respective batch / year and who have registered themselves as registered dental practitioners with any state dental council and completed one year compulsory rotatory internship by 31st March 2017.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 15600 – 39100/- Per Month
Grade Pay:- Rs 6100/-
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of short service commissioned officer should not be less than 18 years and should not be more than 45 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 31st December 2017.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of short service commissioned officer will be on the basis of physical and medical standard and personal interview.
Important Note:- For the detail of other posts / qualification and general instruction, Please check the advertisement link that given below.
Application fee:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of short service commissioned officer are required to pay application fee Rs 200/- through Demand draft in the favor of Director General Armed forces medical services (APF Fund) / DGAFMS.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of short service commissioned officer may apply in prescribed application form along with self – attested photocopies of relevant documents with one self – addressed registered envelope with Rs 40/- stamp send to director, General Armed forces medical services, room no 25, L-block, ministry of defence, New Delhi on or before 15th May 2017.
- Starting date for the submission of application is 17th April 2017.
- Last date for the submission of application is 15th May 2017.
- The registration number and online payment transaction number are required to be saved for quitting for quoting for further enquiries / correspondence.
- Applicants should check the website and their registered e-mail e regularly for updates regarding interview dates and other relevant details.
- Please carry the original and four attested photocopies of all the documents as mentioned above at the time of interview for verification.
- Any variation in the details provided and certificates submitted online will lead to rejection of the candidate.
- Any updates and notification will be hosted on the website in case of any problem face in applying online, please contact at Telephone number 011-23093740 during office hours.
- Only Indian national are eligible for the position.
- The call letter for interview shall be made available online only after the last date of submission of application.
- Application will be accepted online only.
- TO do so the application needs to click on the :New Registration” button and follow the steps on the website.
- SSC officers of eligible and suitable in all respects will be considered for grant of departmental permanent commission in accordance with the relevant rules.
- Selection of SSC officer for grant of departmental permanent commission is decided by a selection committee.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)