Indian Army Recruitment 2016 Territorial Army Officer posts – Join Indian Army invites application for the position of male candidates of Territorial Army Officer vacancies in Indian Army,. Apply before 30th June 2016.
Name of the Company:- Join Indian Army
Name of position:- Territorial Army Officer
Job Location:- All India
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs.15600 – 39100/- Per Month
Grade Pay:- Rs 5400/-
Last Date:- 30th June 2016
Required Eligibility:- Graduate
Total No. of Vacancies:- Not Specified
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Territorial Army Officer should have Graduation in any stream from a recognized university / institute.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 15600 – 39100/- Per Month
Grade Pay:– Rs 5400/-
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Territorial Army Officer should not be less than 18 years and should not be more than 42 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 1st October 2016.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Territorial Army Officer will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview.
NOTE:- Applicants applying for the position of Army education corps are advised in their own interest to undergo a preliminary medical check-up for wax in ears / DNS / Defective color vision / over weight / under weight / piles etc. before reporting for the SSC interview.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age relaxation to the applicants applying for the position of Territorial Army Officer is only for the following special categories:-
i) 5 years for candidates belonging to Schedule caste (SC) categories candidates.
ii) 5 years for candidates belonging to Schedule Tribe (ST) categories candidates.
iii) 3 years for candidates belonging to Other Backward class (OBC) categories candidates.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Territorial Army Officer may apply in prescribed application form along with self – addressed envelope (28 X 12 cm) with postal stamp affixed worth Rs 27/- and two passport size photograph send to the respective territorial army group Headquarter on or before 30th June 2016.
- Last date for the submission of online application is 30th June 2016.
- The registration number and online payment transaction number are required to be saved for quitting for quoting for further enquiries / correspondence.
- Applicants should check the website and their registered e-mail e regularly for updates regarding interview dates and other relevant details.
- Please carry the original and four attested photocopies of all the documents as mentioned above at the time of interview for verification.
- Any variation in the details provided and certificates submitted online will lead to rejection of the candidate.
- Any updates and notification will be hosted on the website in case of any problem face in applying online, please contact at Telephone number 011-23093740 during office hours.
- Only Indian national are eligible for the position.
- The call letter for interview shall be made available online only after the last date of submission of application.
- Application will be accepted online only.
- TO do so the application needs to click on the :New Registration” button and follow the steps on the website.
- SSC officers of eligible and suitable in all respects will be considered for grant of departmental permanent commission in accordance with the relevant rules.
- Selection of SSC officer for grant of departmental permanent commission is decided by a selection committee.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)