Indian Army recruitment 2016 Technical entry scheme Course posts – Join Indian Army invites application for the position of male candidates of grant of permanent commission in 90 vacancies for 36th technical entry scheme course commencing in January 2017 at Indian military academy,. Apply online before 30th June 2016.
Name of the Company:- Join Indian Army
Name of position:- 36th technical entry scheme course
Job Location:- All India
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs.15600 – 39100/- Per Month
Grade Pay:- Rs 5400/-
Last Date:- 30th June 2016
Required Eligibility:- +2 class
Total No. of Vacancies:- 90 Vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of 36th technical entry scheme course should have passed +2 class examination or its equivalent with a minimum aggregate of 70% marks in physics / chemistry and Math from a recognized education board are eligible to apply for this position..
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 15600 – 39100/- Per Month
Grade Pay:– Rs 5400/-
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of 36th technical entry scheme course should not be less than 16 ½ years and should not be more than 19 ½ years on the first day of the month in which the course is commencing i.e. the applicant should not be morn before 1st July 1997 and not after 1st July 2000 (Both dates inclusive).
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of 36th technical entry scheme course will be on the basis of shortlisted and personal interview.
NOTE:- Applicants applying for the position of Army education corps are advised in their own interest to undergo a preliminary medical check-up for wax in ears / DNS / Defective color vision / over weight / under weight / piles etc. before reporting for the SSC interview.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age relaxation to the applicants applying for the position of 36th technical entry scheme course is only for the following special categories:-
i) 5 years for candidates belonging to Schedule caste (SC) categories candidates.
ii) 5 years for candidates belonging to Schedule Tribe (ST) categories candidates.
iii) 3 years for candidates belonging to Other Backward class (OBC) categories candidates.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of 36th technical entry scheme course may apply online through official website of Indian Army www.amcsscentry.gov.in from 24th May 2016 to 30th June 2016.
- Starting date for the submission of online application is 24th May 2016.
- Last date for the submission of online application is 30th June 2016.
- The registration number and online payment transaction number are required to be saved for quitting for quoting for further enquiries / correspondence.
- Applicants should check the website and their registered e-mail e regularly for updates regarding interview dates and other relevant details.
- Please carry the original and four attested photocopies of all the documents as mentioned above at the time of interview for verification.
- Any variation in the details provided and certificates submitted online will lead to rejection of the candidate.
- Any updates and notification will be hosted on the website in case of any problem face in applying online, please contact at Telephone number 011-23093740 during office hours.
- Only Indian national are eligible for the position.
- The call letter for interview shall be made available online only after the last date of submission of application.
- Application will be accepted online only.
- TO do so the application needs to click on the :New Registration” button and follow the steps on the website.
- SSC officers of eligible and suitable in all respects will be considered for grant of departmental permanent commission in accordance with the relevant rules.
- Selection of SSC officer for grant of departmental permanent commission is decided by a selection committee.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)