Indian Army recruitment 2016 notification SSC officer 400 posts – Join Indian Army invites application for the position of male and female for grant of short service commission (SSC) officer on armed forces medical services 400 vacancies. Apply online before 27th March 2016.
Name of the Company:- Join Indian Army
Name of position:- short service commission (SSC) officer
Job Location:- All India
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs.17160 – 39100/- Per Month
Grade Pay:- Rs 6100/-
Last Date:- 27th March 2016
Required Eligibility:- medial qualification, post-graduation , post-graduation diploma
Total No. of Vacancies:- 400 Vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Short service commission (SSC) officer in armed forces medical services should possess medical qualification included in First / second schedule or part II of the third of IMC Act 1956. The applicant should have permanent registration form any state medical council /MCI post-graduation degree / diploma holders i.e. MD / MS / MCH / DNB / DLO / DOMS / DA may also apply.
NOTE:- Only those applicants who have completed / completing their internship on or before 31st March 2016 need to apply.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 17160 – 39100/- Per Month
Grade Pay:– Rs 6100/-
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Short service commission (SSC) officer in armed forces medical services should not have attained 45 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 31st December 2016.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Short service commission (SSC) officer in armed forces medical services will be on the basis of written examination / physical and medical standard and personal interview.
NOTE:- Applicants applying for the position of Short service commission (SSC) officer in armed forces medical services are advised in their own interest to undergo a preliminary medical check-up for wax in ears / DNS / Defective color vision / over weight / under weight / piles etc. before reporting for the SSC interview.
Application fee:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Short service commission (SSC) officer in armed forces medical services are required to pay application fee of Rs 200/- will be charged from the applicants towards application processing. The requisite amount is required to be paid at the end of the application submission through online payment. No other mode of payment is required.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age relaxation to the applicants applying for the position of Short service commission (SSC) officer in armed forces medical services is only for the following special categories:-
i) 5 years for candidates belonging to Schedule caste (SC) categories candidates.
ii) 5 years for candidates belonging to Schedule Tribe (ST) categories candidates.
iii) 3 years for candidates belonging to Other Backward class (OBC) categories candidates.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Short service commission (SSC) officer in armed forces medical services may apply online through official website of Indian Army www.amcsscentry.gov.in from 12th March 2016 to 27th March 2016.
- Starting date for the submission of online application is 12th March 2016.
- Last date for the submission of online application is 27th March 2016.
- The registration number and online payment transaction number are required to be saved for quitting for quoting for further enquiries / correspondence.
- Applicants should check the website and their registered e-mail e regularly for updates regarding interview dates and other relevant details.
- Please carry the original and four attested photocopies of all the documents as mentioned above at the time of interview for verification.
- Any variation in the details provided and certificates submitted online will lead to rejection of the candidate.
- Any updates and notification will be hosted on the website in case of any problem face in applying online, please contact at Telephone number 011-23093740 during office hours.
- Only Indian national are eligible for the position.
- The call letter for interview shall be made available online only after the last date of submission of application.
- Application will be accepted online only.
- TO do so the application needs to click on the :New Registration” button and follow the steps on the website.
- SSC officers of eligible and suitable in all respects will be considered for grant of departmental permanent commission in accordance with the relevant rules.
- Selection of SSC officer for grant of departmental permanent commission is decided by a selection committee.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)