Indian Army recruitment 2016-2017 JAG Entry Scheme 20 posts – Join Indian Army invites application for the position of married / un – married male candidates and un – married female candidates for grant of short service commission in the Indian Army for 20 vacancies for JAG Entry Scheme 18th course April 2017 in Judge Advocate General department. Apply online before 15th September 2016.
Name of the Company:- Join Indian Army
Name of position:- JAG Entry Scheme 18th course
Job Location:- All India
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- As per Notification
Grade Pay:- As per Notification
Last Date:- 15th September 2016
Required Eligibility:- LLB Degree, graduation
Total No. of Vacancies:- 20 vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position applying for the position of JAG Entry Scheme 18th course should have minimum 55% aggregate marks in LLB degree (Three year professional course after graduation or five year course after +2 class examination). The applicant should be eligible for registration with Bar council of India / state. Applicants should be from a college / university recognized by BAR council of India.
Candidate Salary detail:- The salary of the applicant applying for the position of JAG Entry Scheme 18th course will be on the basis of Join Indian Army organization.
Grade Pay:– The grade pay of the applicant applying for the position of JAG Entry Scheme 18th course will be on the basis of Join Indian Army organization.
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of JAG Entry Scheme 18th course should not be less than 21 years and should not be more than 27 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 1st April 2017.applicant should born not earlier than 2nd January 1990 and not later than 1st January 1997. (Both dates inclusive).
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of JAG Entry Scheme 18th course will be on the basis of short-listing of applicant and personal interview.
NOTE:- Applicants applying for the position of SSC (T) – 48 men and SSCW (T) – 19 women course are advised in their own interest to undergo a preliminary medical check-up for wax in ears / DNS / Defective color vision / over weight / under weight / piles etc. before reporting for the SSC interview.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age relaxation to the applicants applying for the position of JAG Entry Scheme 18th course is only for the following special categories:-
i) 5 years for candidates belonging to Schedule caste (SC) categories candidates.
ii) 5 years for candidates belonging to Schedule Tribe (ST) categories candidates.
iii) 3 years for candidates belonging to Other Backward class (OBC) categories candidates.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of JAG Entry Scheme 18th course may apply online through official website of Indian Army www.joinindianarmy.nic.in from 17th August 2016 to 15th September 2016.
- Starting date for the submission of online application is 17th August 2016.
- Last date for the submission of online application is 15th September 2016.
- The registration number and online payment transaction number are required to be saved for quitting for quoting for further enquiries / correspondence.
- Applicants should check the website and their registered e-mail e regularly for updates regarding interview dates and other relevant details.
- Please carry the original and four attested photocopies of all the documents as mentioned above at the time of interview for verification.
- Any variation in the details provided and certificates submitted online will lead to rejection of the candidate.
- Any updates and notification will be hosted on the website in case of any problem face in applying online, please contact at Telephone number 011-23093740 during office hours.
- Only Indian national are eligible for the position.
- The call letter for interview shall be made available online only after the last date of submission of application.
- Application will be accepted online only.
- TO do so the application needs to click on the :New Registration” button and follow the steps on the website.
- SSC officers of eligible and suitable in all respects will be considered for grant of departmental permanent commission in accordance with the relevant rules.
- Selection of SSC officer for grant of departmental permanent commission is decided by a selection committee.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)