Indian Army recruitment 2016 2017 125th technical graduate course posts – Join Indian Army invites application for the position of married / un – married male candidates and un – married male candidates 125th technical graduate course (Commencing in July 2017 at Indian Military Academy) for permanent commission in Indian Navy. Apply online before 7th December 2016.
Name of the Company:- Join Indian Army
Name of position:- 125th technical graduate course
Job Location:- All India
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs 21000/- Per Month
Grade Pay:- As per notification
Last Date:- 7th December 2016
Required Eligibility:- Engineering degree
Total No. of Vacancies:- 40 vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position applying for the position of 125th technical graduate course should have passed the requisite engineering degree course or be in the final year of engineering course.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 21000/- Per Month
Grade Pay:– As Per notification
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of 125th technical graduate course should not be less than 20 years and should not be more than 27 years.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of 10+2 Technical entry scheme course – 37 will be on the basis of short-listing of applicant and personal interview.
NOTE:- Applicants applying for the position of Religious Teacher are advised in their own interest to undergo a preliminary medical check-up for wax in ears / DNS / Defective color vision / over weight / under weight / piles etc. before reporting for the SSC interview.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age relaxation to the applicants applying for the position of 125th technical graduate course is only for the following special categories:-
i) 5 years for candidates belonging to Schedule caste (SC) categories candidates.
ii) 5 years for candidates belonging to Schedule Tribe (ST) categories candidates.
iii) 3 years for candidates belonging to Other Backward class (OBC) categories candidates.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of 125th technical graduate course may apply online through official website of Indian Army www.joinindianarmy.nic.in from 8th November 2016 to 7th December 2016.
- Starting date for the submission of online application is 8th November 2016.
- Last date for the submission of online application is 7th December 2016.
- The registration number and online payment transaction number are required to be saved for quitting for quoting for further enquiries / correspondence.
- Applicants should check the website and their registered e-mail e regularly for updates regarding interview dates and other relevant details.
- Please carry the original and four attested photocopies of all the documents as mentioned above at the time of interview for verification.
- Any variation in the details provided and certificates submitted online will lead to rejection of the candidate.
- Any updates and notification will be hosted on the website in case of any problem face in applying online, please contact at Telephone number 011-23093740 during office hours.
- Only Indian national are eligible for the position.
- The call letter for interview shall be made available online only after the last date of submission of application.
- Application will be accepted online only.
- TO do so the application needs to click on the :New Registration” button and follow the steps on the website.
- SSC officers of eligible and suitable in all respects will be considered for grant of departmental permanent commission in accordance with the relevant rules.
- Selection of SSC officer for grant of departmental permanent commission is decided by a selection committee.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)