IITM Recruitment 2017 Notification Laboratory Assistant Posts . – Indian institute of information and technology and management (IITM) invites application for the position of 01 Laboratory Assistant vacancies. Apply before 4th April 2017.
Name of the Company:- Indian institute of information and technology and management (IITM)
Name of position:- Laboratory Assistant
Job Location:- Kerala
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs 14000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 4th April 2017.
Required Eligibility:- Diploma
Total No. of Vacancies:- 01 vacancy
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Laboratory Assistant should have 1 year diploma in electronics / computer engineering / hardware maintenance.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 14000/- Per Month
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Laboratory Assistant will be according to rules and regulation of the organization.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Laboratory Assistant will be on the basis of interview.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Laboratory Assistant may apply in prescribed application form along with all relevant documents and recent passport size photograph send to the manager, (F&A, IITM-K, Campus, Technopark, Karyavattom on or before 4th April 2017.
- Last date for the submission of application form is 4th April 2017.
- The responsibility is to assist the area faculty members in preparation of the academic material provide computer data entry support / academic evaluation and its compilation for different courses and related academic support activities.
- The position are purely on contractual basis.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
- No TA / DA will be provided for appearing the interview.
- The name of the organization is Indian institute of Management (IIM).
Indian institute of Management (IIM) are a group of 19 public autonomous institutes of management education and research in India. They primarily offer post – graduate / doctoral and executive education program. The establishment of Indian institute of Management (IIM) was initiated by Jawaharlal Nehru, the first prime Minister of India, based on the recommendation of the planning commission.
Indian institute of Management (IIM) are registered as societies under the Indian Societies registration act. Each Indian institute of Management (IIM) is autonomous and exercise independent control over its day to day operations.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)