IIT Kharagpur recruitment 2017 Job Assistant 03 posts – IIT Kharagpur invites application for the position of 03 Job Assistant vacancies. Apply before 14th December 2016.
Name of the Company:- IIT Kharagpur
Name of position:- Job Assistant
Job Location:- (Kharagpur) West Bengal
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs.10000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 14th December 2016
Required Eligibility:- 8th class, +2 class
Total No. of Vacancies:-03Vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Job Assistant should have passed 8th class standard examination board / +2 class standard examination board.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 10000/- Per Month
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Job Assistant will be according to rules and regulation of IIT Kharagpur organization.
Application fee:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the positionof Job Assistant are required to pay application fee Rs 50/- through demand draft drawn in the favor of IIT Kharagpur payable at Kharagpur.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the positionof Job Assistant may apply online through official website of IIT Kharagpurhttp://www.iitkgp.ac.in on or before 14th December 2016.
- Last date for the submission of application is 14th December 2016.
- Relaxation of age for employees of IITas per the institute rules.
- Applications received after the last date and any paper / enclosures after closing date shall not be considered.
- All the positions are temporary.
- Offered positions shall not have claim on any regular position and shall not bestow any of the privileges (Housing and other benefits) available to regular employees of IIT Bombay.
- The Institute reserves the right to conduct written examination for such position, if the circumstances so warrant.
- The Institute reserves the right not to fill any of the advertised positions.
- The Institute reserves the right to fill consequential vacancies arising at the time of interview from available applicants.
- The number of vacancies is thus open to change.
- The relaxation in age limit for schedule caste categories candidates (SC) / schedule tribe categories candidates (ST) / other backward class categories candidates (OBC) / person with disabilities categories candidates (PWD) is applicable as per rules.
- Applicants asking reservation benefits available for schedule caste categories candidates (SC) / schedule tribe categories candidates (ST) / other backward class categories candidates (OBC) / person with disabilities categories candidates (PWD) must ensure that they are entitled to such reservation as per eligibility prescribed in Gol orders.
- Only Indian national re eligible for this position.
- Applicants are advised to satisfy themselves before applying that they possess the minimum essential qualification and experience laid down in the advertisement.
Indian institute of technology (IIT) are autonomous public institutes of higher education, located in India. They are governed by the institutes of technology Act, 1961 which has declared them as institutes of national importance and lays down their powers / duties / and framework for governance etc. The Indian institute of technology (IIT) Act, 1961 lists sixteen institutes at Chennai / Delhi / Guwahati / Kanpur / Kharagpur / Mumbai / Roorkee / Bhubaneswar / Gandhi nagar / Hyderabad / Indore / Jodhpur / Mandi / Patna / Ropar and Varansi. Each Indian institute of technology (IIT) is an autonomous institution linked to the others through a common IIT council, which oversees their administration. The union HRD minister is the ex-office chairman of IIT council.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)