IIT Kharagpur recruitment 2016 2017 Software Engineer posts – IIT Kharagpur invites application for the position of 05 Software engineer vacancies. Apply before 31st August 2016.
Name of the Company:- IIT Kharagpur
Name of position:- Software engineer
Job Location:- (Kharagpur) West Bengal
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs.30000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 31st August 2016
Required Eligibility:- BE, B.Tech, MCA, B.Com
Total No. of Vacancies:- 05 Vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Software engineer should have BE / B.Tech in computer science or information or equivalent or MCA with 1 or more year of hands on experience or B.Com. with advanced accounting / costing and financial management as a major subject.
Candidate Salary detail for Senior Software engineer:- Rs 40000/- Per Month
Candidate Salary detail for Software engineer:- Rs 30000/- Per Month
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Software engineer will be according to rules and regulation of IIT Kharagpur organization.
Application fee:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Software engineer are required to pay application fee Rs 50/- through demand draft drawn in the favor of IIT Kharagpur payable at Kharagpur.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Software engineer may apply application on plain paper along with attested copies of all the testimonials and demand draft send to the office of the Indian institute of Technology, Kharagpur:- 721 302 on or before 31st August 2016.
- Last date for the submission of application is 31st August 2016.
- Relaxation of age for employees of IIT as per the institute rules.
- Applications received after the last date and any paper / enclosures after closing date shall not be considered.
- All the positions are temporary.
- Offered positions shall not have claim on any regular position and shall not bestow any of the privileges (Housing and other benefits) available to regular employees of IIT Bombay.
- The Institute reserves the right to conduct written examination for such position, if the circumstances so warrant.
- The Institute reserves the right not to fill any of the advertised positions.
- The Institute reserves the right to fill consequential vacancies arising at the time of interview from available applicants.
- The number of vacancies is thus open to change.
- The relaxation in age limit for schedule caste categories candidates (SC) / schedule tribe categories candidates (ST) / other backward class categories candidates (OBC) / person with disabilities categories candidates (PWD) is applicable as per rules.
- Applicants asking reservation benefits available for schedule caste categories candidates (SC) / schedule tribe categories candidates (ST) / other backward class categories candidates (OBC) / person with disabilities categories candidates (PWD) must ensure that they are entitled to such reservation as per eligibility prescribed in Gol orders.
- Only Indian national re eligible for this position.
- Applicants are advised to satisfy themselves before applying that they possess the minimum essential qualification and experience laid down in the advertisement.
Indian institute of technology (IIT) are autonomous public institutes of higher education, located in India. They are governed by the institutes of technology Act, 1961 which has declared them as institutes of national importance and lays down their powers / duties / and framework for governance etc. The Indian institute of technology (IIT) Act, 1961 lists sixteen institutes at Chennai / Delhi / Guwahati / Kanpur / Kharagpur / Mumbai / Roorkee / Bhubaneswar / Gandhi nagar / Hyderabad / Indore / Jodhpur / Mandi / Patna / Ropar and Varansi. Each Indian institute of technology (IIT) is an autonomous institution linked to the others through a common IIT council, which oversees their administration. The union HRD minister is the ex-office chairman of IIT council.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)