IIT Kanpur Recruitment 2017 project Technician 03 vacancies – Indian institute of technology (IIT) invites application for the position of 03 project Technician vacancies. Applicants may apply before 31st May 2017.
Name of the Company:- Indian institute of technology (IIT)
Name of position:- project Technician
Job Location:- Uttar Pradesh
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs.12000 – 24000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 31st May 2017
Required Eligibility:- B.Sc., Diploma, ITI
Total No. of Vacancies:- 03 vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of project Technician should have B.Sc. with 4 year experience / three year diploma in engineering with 4 year experience / high school + ITI with 9 year experience.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 12000 – 24000/- Per Month
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of project Technician will be s per organization norms.
Selection Process:- The selection of the application applying for the position of project Technician will be on the basis of personal interview.
Application fee– Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of project Technician are required to pay no application fee.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of project Technician may apply in prescribed application form along with relevant documents send to the Dr. Kushari, Department of Aerospace engineering, Indian institute of technology, Kanpur on or before 31st May 2017.
- Last date for submission of application is 31st May 2017.
- Relaxation of age for employees of IIT Bombay as per the institute rules.
- Applications received after the last date and any paper / enclosures after closing date shall not be considered.
- All the positions are temporary.
- Offered positions shall not have claim on any regular position and shall not bestow any of the privileges (Housing and other benefits) available to regular employees of IIT Bombay.
- The Institute reserves the right to conduct written examination for such position, if the circumstances so warrant.
- The Institute reserves the right not to fill any of the advertised positions.
- The Institute reserves the right to fill consequential vacancies arising at the time of interview from available applicants.
- The number of vacancies is thus open to change.
- The relaxation in age limit for schedule caste categories candidates (SC) / schedule tribe categories candidates (ST) / other backward class categories candidates (OBC) / person with disabilities categories candidates (PWD) is applicable as per rules.
- Applicants asking reservation benefits available for schedule caste categories candidates (SC) / schedule tribe categories candidates (ST) / other backward class categories candidates (OBC) / person with disabilities categories candidates (PWD) must ensure that they are entitled to such reservation as per eligibility prescribed in Gol orders.
- Only Indian national re eligible for this position.
- Applicants are advised to satisfy themselves before applying that they possess the minimum essential qualification and experience laid down in the advertisement.
Indian institute of technology (IIT) are autonomous public institutes of higher education, located in India. They are governed by the institutes of technology Act, 1961 which has declared them as institutes of national importance and lays down their powers / duties / and framework for governance etc. The Indian institute of technology (IIT) Act, 1961 lists sixteen institutes at Chennai / Delhi / Guwahati / Kanpur / Kharagpur / Mumbai / Roorkee / Bhubaneswar / Gandhi nagar / Hyderabad / Indore / Jodhpur / Mandi / Patna / Ropar and Varansi. Each Indian institute of technology (IIT) is an autonomous institution linked to the others through a common IIT council, which oversees their administration. The union HRD minister is the ex-office chairman of IIT council.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)