IIT Guwahati Recruitment 2017 Junior Assistant 20 vacancies – Indian institute of technology (IIT) invites application for the position of 20 Junior Assistant vacancies. Apply online before 22nd September 2017.
Name of the Company:- Indian institute of technology (IIT)
Name of position:- Junior Assistant
Pay Scale:- Rs 5200 – 20200/- Per Month
Last Date:- 22nd September 2017
Posting Place:- Assam
Advertisement No:- IITG/09/2017
Total No. of Posts:- 20 vacancies
Educational Qualification:- Candidates applying for the position of applying for the position of Junior Assistant should have bachelor degree with working knowledge of computer office applications.
Pay Scale:- Rs 5200 – 20200/- Per Month
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate applying for the position of Junior Assistant should be maximum 27 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 22nd September 2017.
Selection Process:- The selection of the applicant applying for the position of Junior Assistant will be on the basis of written test.
APPLICATION FEE:- Interested and eligible candidates applying for any position of Junior Assistant are required to pay no application fee Rs 300/- for General / OBC applicant and Rs 150/- for SC / ST / PWD through online.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates applying for any position of Junior Assistant may apply online through official website http://www.iitg.ac.in on or before 22nd September 2017.
- Last date is 22nd September 2017.
- Relaxation of age for employees of IIT Bombay as per the institute rules.
- Applications received after the last date and any paper / enclosures after closing date shall not be considered.
- All the positions are temporary.
- Offered positions shall not have claim on any regular position and shall not bestow any of the privileges (Housing and other benefits) available to regular employees of IIT Bombay.
- The Institute reserves the right to conduct written examination for such position, if the circumstances so warrant.
- The Institute reserves the right not to fill any of the advertised positions.
- The Institute reserves the right to fill consequential vacancies arising at the time of interview from available applicants.
- The number of vacancies is thus open to change.
- The relaxation in age limit for schedule caste categories candidates (SC) / schedule tribe categories candidates (ST) / other backward class categories candidates (OBC) / person with disabilities categories candidates (PWD) is applicable as per rules.
- Applicants asking reservation benefits available for schedule caste categories candidates (SC) / schedule tribe categories candidates (ST) / other backward class categories candidates (OBC) / person with disabilities categories candidates (PWD) must ensure that they are entitled to such reservation as per eligibility prescribed in Gol orders.
- Only Indian national re eligible for this position.
- Applicants are advised to satisfy themselves before applying that they possess the minimum essential qualification and experience laid down in the advertisement.
Indian institute of technology (IIT) are autonomous public institutes of higher education, located in India. They are governed by the institutes of technology Act, 1961 which has declared them as institutes of national importance and lays down their powers / duties / and framework for governance etc. The Indian institute of technology (IIT) Act, 1961 lists sixteen institutes at Chennai / Delhi / Guwahati / Kanpur / Kharagpur / Mumbai / Roorkee / Bhubaneswar / Gandhi nagar / Hyderabad / Indore / Jodhpur / Mandi / Patna / Ropar and Varansi. Each Indian institute of technology (IIT) is an autonomous institution linked to the others through a common IIT council, which oversees their administration. The union HRD minister is the ex-office chairman of IIT council.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)