IIT Guwahati recruitment 2016 Technical Officer 9 posts – IIT Guwahati invites application for the position of 09 Technical officer grade – II vacancies. Apply online before 15th June 2016.
Name of the Company:- IIT Guwahati
Name of position:- Technical officer grade – II
Job Location:- Guwahati (Assam)
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs.15600 – 39100/- Per Month
Grade Pay:- Rs 5400/-
Last Date:- 15th June 2016
Required Eligibility:- BE, B.Tech., M.Sc.
Total No. of Vacancies:- 09 Vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Technical officer grade – II should have BE / B.Tech. / M.Sc. in relevant subject preferably one year working experience.
Desirable qualification and experience:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Technical officer grade – II having BE / B.Tech. in electrical and electronics engineering (EEE) as well as computer science and engineering (CSE) and M.Sc. in electronics are preferred. BE / B.Tech. with one year experience / M.Sc. with two year experience / MCA with three year experience. Knowledge of LAN networking / IP / website and server maintenance is essential.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 15600 – 39100/- Per Month
Grade Pay:- Rs 5400/-
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The upper age limit of the eligible applicant applying for the position of technical officer grade – II is 35 years.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of technical officer grade – II will be on the basis of personal interview.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age relaxation to the applicants is only for the following special categories:-
i) 5 years for candidates belonging to Schedule caste (SC) categories candidates.
ii) 5 years for candidates belonging to Schedule Tribe (ST) categories candidates.
iii) 3 years for candidates belonging to Other Backward class (OBC) categories candidates.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for any position may apply online through official website of IIT Guwahati www.iitg.ac.in or www.iitg.ernet.in on or before 15h June 2016.
- Last date for the submission of online application is 15th June 2016.
- All posts are reserved for PWD.
- PWD are exempted from the payment of application fee and examination fee.
- Only such person who suffer from not less than 40% of relevant disability, would be eligible for reservation.
- Applicant has to submit relevant disability certificate as prescribed under PWD Act 1995.
- Relaxation of age for employees of IIT Guwahati as per the institute rules.
- Applicants desirous to apply for more than one post should send separate application for each position.
- Applications received after the last date and any paper / enclosures after closing date shall not be considered.
- Offered positions shall not have claim on any regular position and shall not bestow any of the privileges (Housing and other benefits) available to regular employees of IIT Bombay.
- The Institute reserves the right to conduct written examination for such position, if the circumstances so warrant.
Terms and conditions:-
- The Institute reserves the right not to fill any of the advertised positions.
- The Institute reserves the right to fill consequential vacancies arising at the time of interview from available applicants.
- The number of vacancies is thus open to change.
- The relaxation in age limit for schedule caste categories candidates (SC) / schedule tribe categories candidates (ST) / other backward class categories candidates (OBC) / person with disabilities categories candidates (PWD) is applicable as per rules.
- Applicants asking reservation benefits available for schedule caste categories candidates (SC) / schedule tribe categories candidates (ST) / other backward class categories candidates (OBC) / person with disabilities categories candidates (PWD) must ensure that they are entitled to such reservation as per eligibility prescribed in Gol orders.
Indian institute of technology (IIT) are autonomous public institutes of higher education, located in India. They are governed by the institutes of technology Act, 1961 which has declared them as institutes of national importance and lays down their powers / duties / and framework for governance etc. The Indian institute of technology (IIT) Act, 1961 lists sixteen institutes at Chennai / Delhi / Guwahati / Kanpur / Kharagpur / Mumbai / Roorkee / Bhubaneswar / Gandhi nagar / Hyderabad / Indore / Jodhpur / Mandi / Patna / Ropar and Varansi. Each Indian institute of technology (IIT) is an autonomous institution linked to the others through a common IIT council, which oversees their administration. The union HRD minister is the ex-office chairman of IIT council.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)