IIT Gandhinagar recruitment 2016 Professional trainee 5 posts – Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Gandhinagar invites application for the position of 05 library professional trainee. Apply before 20th June 2016.
Name of the Company:- Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Gandhinagar
Name of position:- library professional trainee
Job Location:- Gujarat
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs.20000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 20th June 2016
Required Eligibility:- Master in Library and information science
Total No. of Vacancies:- 05 Vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of library professional trainee should have master degree in library and information science or equivalent with first class.
Nature of Work:-Learn while you work on different functions and services of the library.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 20000//- Per Month
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of library professional trainee is 26 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 2nd July 2016.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of library professional trainee will be on the basis of their consistent academic record / written examination and personal interview that will be held at Indian institute of technology Gandhi nagar, Palaj, Gandhi nagar:- 382355.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of library professional trainee may apply in prescribed application form along with resume send to the email@example.com on or before 20th June 2016.
- Last date for the submission of online application is 20th June 2016.
- Date of written examination is 2nd July 2016.
- The duration of the traineeship will be for one year (Usually July-July).
- The selected applicants will have to work from Monday – Saturday (Six days a week) and be ready to work in different shifts and weekends on rotation basis.
- No TA / DA will be paid to the applicants for attending the written examination and personal interview.
- Relaxation for schedule caste categories candidates (SC) / schedule tribe categories candidates (ST) and PD categories candidates qualification: MLISC or equivalent with 60% / age limit 31 years.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)