IIT delhi recruitment 2017 latest 08 junior Engineer vacancies – IIT Delhi invites application for the position of 08 Junior Engineer vacancies. Applicants may appear walk – in – interview on 22nd December 2016 and 23rd December 2016.
Name of the Company:- IIT Delhi
Name of position:- Junior Engineer
Job Location:- New Delhi
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs.30000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 23rd December 2016
Required Eligibility:- Degree in engineering, Diploma
Total No. of Vacancies:- 08 Vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicantsapplying for the position of Junior Engineershould have degree or diploma in civil engineering / electrical engineering with first division.
Candidate Salary detail:-Rs 30000/- Per Month
Age Limit (In yrs.):- Theupper age limit of the eligible applicantapplying for the positionof Junior Engineer is 32 years.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicantapplying for the positionof Junior Engineerwill be on the basis of walk – in – interview.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age relaxation to the applicantsapplying for the position of Junior Engineeris only for the following special categories:-
i) 5 years for candidates belonging to Schedule caste (SC) categories candidates.
ii)5 years for candidates belonging to Schedule Tribe (ST) categories candidates.
iii) 3 years for candidates belonging to Other Backward class (OBC) categories candidates.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the positionof Junior Engineermay appear for interview along with application form / Bio – data and a recent passport size photograph with original certificates at the time of interview.
- Date of interview is 22nd and 23rd December 2016.
- All posts are reserved for PWD.
- PWD are exempted from the payment of application fee and examination fee.
- Only such person who suffer from not less than 40% of relevant disability, would be eligible for reservation.
- Applicant has to submit relevant disability certificate as prescribed under PWD Act 1995.
- Relaxation of age for employees of IIT Guwahati as per the institute rules.
- Applicants desirous to apply for more than one post should send separate application for each position.
- Applications received after the last date and any paper / enclosures after closing date shall not be considered.
- Offered positions shall not have claim on any regular position and shall not bestow any of the privileges (Housing and other benefits) available to regular employees of IIT Bombay.
- The Institute reserves the right to conduct written examination for such position, if the circumstances so warrant.
Terms and conditions:-
- The Institute reserves the right not to fill any of the advertised positions.
- The Institute reserves the right to fill consequential vacancies arising at the time of interview from available applicants.
- The number of vacancies is thus open to change.
- The relaxation in age limit for schedule caste categories candidates (SC) / schedule tribe categories candidates (ST) / other backward class categories candidates (OBC) / person with disabilities categories candidates (PWD) is applicable as per rules.
- Applicants asking reservation benefits available for schedule caste categories candidates (SC) / schedule tribe categories candidates (ST) / other backward class categories candidates (OBC) / person with disabilities categories candidates (PWD) must ensure that they are entitled to such reservation as per eligibility prescribed in Gol orders.
Indian institute of technology (IIT) are autonomous public institutes of higher education, located in India. They are governed by the institutes of technology Act, 1961 which has declared them as institutes of national importance and lays down their powers / duties / and framework for governance etc. The Indian institute of technology (IIT) Act, 1961 lists sixteen institutes at Chennai / Delhi / Guwahati / Kanpur / Kharagpur / Mumbai / Roorkee / Bhubaneswar / Gandhi nagar / Hyderabad / Indore / Jodhpur / Mandi / Patna / Ropar and Varansi. Each Indian institute of technology (IIT) is an autonomous institution linked to the others through a common IIT council, which oversees their administration. The union HRD minister is the ex-office chairman of IIT council.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)