IIT Bombay recruitment 2016 notification executive assistant post – Indian institute of technology (IIT) Bombay invites application for the position of 07 executive assistant vacancies. Apply online before 7th April 2016.
Name of the Company:- Indian institute of technology (IIT) Bombay
Name of position:- executive assistant
Job Location:- Maharashtra
/Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs.18600 – 26000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 7th April 2016
Required Eligibility:-Degree, degree in law
Total No. of Vacancies:- 07 Vacancies
Executive Assistant:- 07 vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Executive Assistant should have bachelor degree in arts / bachelor degree in science / bachelor degree in science / bachelor degree in law plus applicant should have knowledge of computer applications. Proficiency in written and oral communication skills is essential.
Required Experience / Skills:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Executive Assistant should have minimum two – five year experience in similar capacity in a reputed organization is desirable.
Job Profile 1:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Executive Assistant having all office work pertaining to accounts and administration / office / purchase / inventory management / audit related work / MOU related work.
Job Profile 2:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Executive Assistant having to insist in information management and enhancing interaction with government / industry / external agencies.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 18000 – 26000/- Pere Month
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of executive assistant should be 27 years.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age relaxation to the applicants applying for the position of executive assistant is only for the following special categories:-
i) 5 years for candidates belonging to Schedule caste (SC) categories candidates.
ii) 5 years for candidates belonging to Schedule Tribe (ST) categories candidates.
iii) 3 years for candidates belonging to Other Backward class (OBC) categories candidates.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of executive assistant may apply online through official website http://www.iitb.ac.in or before 7th April 2016.
- Last date for the submission of online application is 7th April 2016.
- Relaxation of age for employees of IIT Bombay as per the institute rules.
- Applications received after the last date and any paper / enclosures after closing date shall not be considered.
- All the positions are temporary.
- Offered positions shall not have claim on any regular position and shall not bestow any of the privileges (Housing and other benefits) available to regular employees of IIT Bombay.
- The Institute reserves the right to conduct written examination for such position, if the circumstances so warrant.
- The Institute reserves the right not to fill any of the advertised positions.
- The Institute reserves the right to fill consequential vacancies arising at the time of interview from available applicants.
- The number of vacancies is thus open to change.
- The relaxation in age limit for schedule caste categories candidates (SC) / schedule tribe categories candidates (ST) / other backward class categories candidates (OBC) / person with disabilities categories candidates (PWD) is applicable as per rules.
- Applicants asking reservation benefits available for schedule caste categories candidates (SC) / schedule tribe categories candidates (ST) / other backward class categories candidates (OBC) / person with disabilities categories candidates (PWD) must ensure that they are entitled to such reservation as per eligibility prescribed in GOL orders.
- Only Indian national re eligible for this position.
- Applicants are advised to satisfy themselves before applying that they possess the minimum essential qualification and experience laid down in the advertisement.
Indian institute of technology (IIT) are autonomous public institutes of higher education, located in India. They are governed by the institutes of technology Act, 1961 which has declared them as institutes of national importance and lays down their powers / duties / and framework for governance etc. The Indian institute of technology (IIT) Act, 1961 lists sixteen institutes at Chennai / Delhi / Guwahati / Kanpur / Kharagpur / Mumbai / Roorkee / Bhubaneswar / Gandhi nagar / Hyderabad / Indore / Jodhpur / Mandi / Patna / Ropar and Varansi. Each Indian institute of technology (IIT) is an autonomous institution linked to the others through a common IIT council, which oversees their administration. The union HRD minister is the ex-office chairman of IIT council.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)