IIM Lucknow recruitment 2017 Latest Project associate 02 Posts – Indian institute of Management (IIM) invites application for the position of 02 Project associate vacancies. Apply before 18th September 2017.
Name of the Company:- Indian institute of Management (IIM)
Name of position:- Project associate
Job Location:- Uttar Pradesh
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs 11730/- Per Month
Last Date:- 18th September 2017
Required Eligibility:- PG Degree
Total No. of Vacancies:- 02 vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Project associate should have post-graduate with minimum 50% marks from UGC / AICTE recognized university or institute.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 11730/- Per Month
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Project associate should be maximum 30 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 18th September 2017.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Project associate will be on the basis of interview.
Application fee:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Project associate are required to pay no application fee.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Project associate may apply with their detailed CV send to the firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 18th September 2017.
- Last date for the submission of application form is 18th September 2017.
- The responsibility is to assist the area faculty members in preparation of the academic material provide computer data entry support / academic evaluation and its compilation for different courses and related academic support activities.
- The position are purely on contractual basis.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
- No TA / DA will be provided for appearing the interview.
- The name of the organization is Indian institute of Management (IIM).
Indian institute of Management (IIM) are a group of 19 public autonomous institutes of management education and research in India. They primarily offer post – graduate / doctoral and executive education program. The establishment of Indian institute of Management (IIM) was initiated by Jawaharlal Nehru, the first prime Minister of India, based on the recommendation of the planning commission.
Indian institute of Management (IIM) are registered as societies under the Indian Societies registration act. Each Indian institute of Management (IIM) is autonomous and exercise independent control over its day to day operations.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)