IIM Lucknow Recruitment 2017-18 Academic Teaching Assistant Posts – Indian institute of Management (IIM) invites application for the position of Academic / Teaching Assistant in the business environment (Economics). Apply before 13th June 2017.
Name of the Company:- Indian institute of Management (IIM)
Name of position:- Academic / Teaching Assistant
Job Location:- Uttar Pradesh
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs 20000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 13th June 2017
Required Eligibility:- Master degree
Total No. of Vacancies:- Not Specified
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Academic / Teaching Assistant should have master in economics / statics / commerce / management.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 20000/- Per Month
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Academic / Teaching Assistant will be as per company norms.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Academic / Teaching Assistant will be on the basis of walk-in-interview.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Academic / Teaching Assistant may apply with their CV along with all relevant documents and recent passport size photograph send by email to email@example.com on or before 13th June 2017
- Last date for the submission of online application form is 13th June 2017.
- The responsibility is to assist the area faculty members in preparation of the academic material provide computer data entry support / academic evaluation and its compilation for different courses and related academic support activities.
- The position are purely on contractual basis.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
- No TA / DA will be provided for appearing the interview.
- The name of the organization is Indian institute of Management (IIM).
Indian institute of Management (IIM) are a group of 19 public autonomous institutes of management education and research in India. They primarily offer post – graduate / doctoral and executive education program. The establishment of Indian institute of Management (IIM) was initiated by Jawaharlal Nehru, the first prime Minister of India, based on the recommendation of the planning commission.
Indian institute of Management (IIM) are registered as societies under the Indian Societies registration act. Each Indian institute of Management (IIM) is autonomous and exercise independent control over its day to day operations.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)