IIM Kozhikode Recruitment 2017 Estate Supervisor 01 vacancy – Indian institute of Management (IIM) invites application for the position of 01 Estate Supervisor vacancy. Apply online before 6th November 2017.
Name of the Company:- Indian institute of Management (IIM)
Name of position:- Estate Supervisor
Job Location:- Kerala
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs 16300/- Per Month
Last Date:- 6th November 2017
Required Eligibility:- Graduation
Total No. of Vacancies:- 01 vacancy
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Estate Supervisor should have graduation in any discipline with five year experience in fire safety / security / transport and Estate management.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 16300/- Per Month
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Estate Supervisor should be maximum 40 years.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Estate Supervisor will be on the basis of interview.
Application fee:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Estate Supervisor required to pay no application fee.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Estate Supervisor may apply online through official website http;//iimk.ac.in/announcements/recruitment.php on or before 6th November 2017.
- Last date for the submission of application form is 6th November 2017.
- Date of interview is 7th November 2017.
- The responsibility is to assist the area faculty members in preparation of the academic material provide computer data entry support / academic evaluation and its compilation for different courses and related academic support activities.
- The position are purely on contractual basis.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
- No TA / DA will be provided for appearing the interview.
- The name of the organization is Indian institute of Management (IIM).
Indian institute of Management (IIM) are a group of 19 public autonomous institutes of management education and research in India. They primarily offer post – graduate / doctoral and executive education program. The establishment of Indian institute of Management (IIM) was initiated by Jawaharlal Nehru, the first prime Minister of India, based on the recommendation of the planning commission.
Indian institute of Management (IIM) are registered as societies under the Indian Societies registration act. Each Indian institute of Management (IIM) is autonomous and exercise independent control over its day to day operations.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)