IIM Kozhikode Recruitment 2017 Academic Associate Posts – Indian institute of Management (IIM) invites application for the position of 01 Academic Associate (QM & DM). Applicants may appear walk—in-interview on 20th June 2017.
Name of the Company:- Indian institute of Management (IIM)
Name of position:- Academic Associate
Job Location:- Kerala
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs 15000 – 20000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 20th June 2017
Required Eligibility:- ME, M.Tech, MSC
Total No. of Vacancies:- 01 vacancy
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Academic Associate should have ME / M.Tech / MSC in relevant discipline with 1st class.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 15000 – 20000/- Per Month
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Academic Associate is maximum 35 years.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Academic Associate will be on the basis of walk-in-interview.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Academic Associate may apply online through official website http://www.iimk.ac.in on or before 20th June 2017 and appear for the interview.
- Last date for the submission of online application form is 20th June 2017.
- Date of interview is 22nd June 2017.
- The responsibility is to assist the area faculty members in preparation of the academic material provide computer data entry support / academic evaluation and its compilation for different courses and related academic support activities.
- The position are purely on contractual basis.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
- No TA / DA will be provided for appearing the interview.
- The name of the organization is Indian institute of Management (IIM).
Indian institute of Management (IIM) are a group of 19 public autonomous institutes of management education and research in India. They primarily offer post – graduate / doctoral and executive education program. The establishment of Indian institute of Management (IIM) was initiated by Jawaharlal Nehru, the first prime Minister of India, based on the recommendation of the planning commission.
Indian institute of Management (IIM) are registered as societies under the Indian Societies registration act. Each Indian institute of Management (IIM) is autonomous and exercise independent control over its day to day operations.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)