IIM Kashipur Recruitment 2017 Academic Associates Latest posts – Indian institute of Management (IIM) invites application for the position of Academic Associates vacancies. Apply online before 9th June 2017.
Name of the Company:- Indian institute of Management (IIM)
Name of position:- Academic Associates
Job Location:- Uttarakhand
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs 20000 – 30000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 9th June 2017
Required Eligibility:- MBA, Post-graduate, CA
Total No. of Vacancies:- Not Specified
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Academic Associates should have PGP in management / MBA with finance focus or post-graduate (economics) focus on financial economist / finance / commerce or CA / CS / CFA / FRM or other relevant professional qualification.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 20000 – 30000/- Per Month
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Academic Associates is maximum 35 years.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Academic Associates will be on the basis of Test and interview.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Academic Associates may apply online through official website http://recruitment.iimkashipur.ac.in on or before 9th June 2017.
- Last date for the submission of online application form is 9th June 2017.
- The responsibility is to assist the area faculty members in preparation of the academic material provide computer data entry support / academic evaluation and its compilation for different courses and related academic support activities.
- The position are purely on contractual basis.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
- No TA / DA will be provided for appearing the interview.
- The name of the organization is Indian institute of Management (IIM).
Indian institute of Management (IIM) are a group of 19 public autonomous institutes of management education and research in India. They primarily offer post – graduate / doctoral and executive education program. The establishment of Indian institute of Management (IIM) was initiated by Jawaharlal Nehru, the first prime Minister of India, based on the recommendation of the planning commission.
Indian institute of Management (IIM) are registered as societies under the Indian Societies registration act. Each Indian institute of Management (IIM) is autonomous and exercise independent control over its day to day operations.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)