IIITM Kerala Recruitment 2017 Assistant Administrative Office posts – Indian institute of information and technology and management (IITM) invites application for the position of 01 Assistant Administrative Office vacancies. Apply before 10th July 2017.
Name of the Company:- Indian institute of information and technology and management (IITM)
Name of position:- Assistant Administrative Office
Job Location:- Kerala
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs 25000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 10th July 2017.
Required Eligibility:- Degree, B.Tech, MBA
Total No. of Vacancies:- 01 vacancy
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Assistant Administrative Office should have degree or B.Tech from a recognized university / institute with MBA.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 25000/- Per Month
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Assistant Administrative Office will be according to rules and regulation of the organization.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Assistant Administrative Office will be on the basis of interview.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Assistant Administrative Office may apply in prescribed application form along with all relevant documents and recent passport size photograph send to the manager, (F&A, IITM-K, Campus, Technopark, Karyavattom on or before 10th July 2017.
- Last date for the submission of application form is 10th July 2017.
- The responsibility is to assist the area faculty members in preparation of the academic material provide computer data entry support / academic evaluation and its compilation for different courses and related academic support activities.
- The position are purely on contractual basis.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
- No TA / DA will be provided for appearing the interview.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)