IHBT Recruitment 2017 Notification Project Assistant 06 vacancies – Institute of Himalaya Bio-resource Technology (IHBT) invites application for the position of 06 Project Assistant vacancies. Applicants may appear walk-in-interview is 9th June 2017.
Name of the Company:- Institute of Himalaya Bio-resource Technology (IHBT)
Name of position:- Project Assistant
Job Location:- Himachal Pradesh
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs. 16000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 9th June 2017
Advertisement No:- 03/2017
Required Eligibility:- M.Sc., MBA, B.Sc.
Total No. of Vacancies:- 06 Vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Project Assistant should have M.Sc.in Bio-technology with 55% marks or MBA with 55% marks after 1st class B.Sc. in science.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 16000/- Per Month
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Project Assistant should be 32 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 9th June 2017.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Project Assistant will be on the basis of walk-in-interview.
Application fee:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for any position of Project Assistant are required to pay no application fee.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Project Assistant may appear interview along with attested copies of certificates at the time of interview.
- Date of walk-in-interview is 9th June 2017.
- The applicant must be citizen of India.
- All applications must fulfill the essential requirement of the position and other conditions stipulated in the advertisement as on last date of receipt of application.
- The application should be accompanied by self-attested copies of relevant educational qualification.
- The period of the experience rendered by a candidate on part time basis / daily wages / visiting guest faculty will not be counted while calculation the valid experience for short-listing the applicants to be called for interview.
- The date of determining the upper age limit / qualification and / or experience shall be the closing date prescribed for receipt of application.
- Canvassing in any form and / or bringing any influence political or otherwise will be treated as a dis-qualification for the position.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)