IGNOU recruitment 2017 latest Academic Associates 06 posts – Indira Gandhi National Open university (IGNOU) invites application for the position of 06 Academic Associates in the discipline of Political science in school of social science (SOSS). Apply before 15th December 2016.
Name of the Company:- Indira Gandhi National Open university (IGNOU)
Name of position:- Academic Associates
Job Location:- Delhi
/Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs.30000 – 50000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 15th December 2016
Required Eligibility:-MA, PHD
Total No. of Vacancies:-06Vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicantsapplying for the position ofAcademic Associatesshould have master degree in arts (MA) and PHD in political science / international relation with minimum of 55% marks for general categories candidates and 50% marks for schedule caste categories candidates / schedule tribe categories candidates / physically handicapped categories candidates.
Candidate Salary detail:-Rs 30000 – 50000/- Pere Month
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicantapplying for the position of Academic Associates will be according to rules and regulation of Indira Gandhi National Open university (IGNOU) organization.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the positionof Academic Associates may send their application along with copies of Curriculum vitae and publication to discipline candidates faculty of political science school of social science )SOSS), Indira Gandhi national open university, Maidan Garhi, New Delhi:- 110068 by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with cc to email@example.com on or before 15th December 2016.
- Last date for the submission of online application is 15th December 2016.
- Relaxation of age for employees of IIT as per the institute rules.
- Applications received after the last date and any paper / enclosures after closing date shall not be considered.
- Offered positions shall not have claim on any regular position and shall not bestow any of the privileges (Housing and other benefits) available to regular employees of IIT Bombay.
- The Institute reserves the right to conduct written examination for such position, if the circumstances so warrant.
- The Institute reserves the right not to fill any of the advertised positions.
- The Institute reserves the right to fill consequential vacancies arising at the time of interview from available applicants.
- The number of vacancies is thus open to change.
- The relaxation in age limit for schedule caste categories candidates (SC) / schedule tribe categories candidates (ST) / other backward class categories candidates (OBC) / person with disabilities categories candidates (PWD) is applicable as per rules.
- Applicants asking reservation benefits available for schedule caste categories candidates (SC) / schedule tribe categories candidates (ST) / other backward class categories candidates (OBC) / person with disabilities categories candidates (PWD) must ensure that they are entitled to such reservation as per eligibility prescribed in GOL orders.
- Only Indian national re eligible for this position.
- Applicants are advised to satisfy themselves before applying that they possess the minimum essential qualification and experience laid down in the advertisement.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)