IBPS Recruitment 2017 Notification Clerk 7875 posts – Institute of banking personnel selection (IBPS) invites online applications for the position of 7875 Clerks-VII vacancies in nationalized banks and any other bank or financial institution. Apply online before 3rd October 2017.
Name of the Company:- Institute of banking personnel selection (IBPS)
Name of position:- Clerks-VII
Job Location:- All India
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Negotiable
Last Date:- 3rd October 2017
Required Eligibility:- Graduation
Total No. of Vacancies:- 7875 Vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Clerks-VII should have degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a recognized university recognized by government of India or any equivalent qualification.
Candidate Salary detail:- Negotiable.
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Clerks-VII should not be less than 20 years and should not be more than 28 years. The age of the candidate should be as on 1st September 2017.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Clerks-VII will be on the basis of examination and interview.
Important Note:- For the detail of other posts / qualification and general instructions, Please check the advertisement link that given below.
Application fee:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Clerks-VII are required to pay application fee Rs 600/- for All other candidates and Rs 100/- for SC / ST / PWD / ESXM through online.
Upper Age Relaxation:- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Clerks-VII is only for the following special categories:-
i) 5 years for candidates belonging to Schedule caste (SC) categories candidates.
ii) 5 years for candidates belonging to Schedule Tribe (ST) categories candidates.
iii) 3 years for candidates belonging to Other Backward class (OBC) categories candidates.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Clerks-VII may apply online through official website http://www.ibps.in from 12th August 2017 to 3rd October 2017.
- Starting date for the submission of application is 12th August 2017.
- Last date for the submission of application is 3rd October 2017.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
- Knowledge in computer operations / language will be an added advantage.
- His / her integrity should have been doubtful during his / her service.
- No Punishment / penalty have been inflicted on him / her during his / her service.
- Cases of CBI or other law enforcement agencies should not be pending against him / her.
- Appointment will be on contractual basis.
- The initial period be of 1 to 2 year subject to quarterly review and may be renewed subsequently subject to his / her continued good performance and physical fitness.
- Application received after this date and time will summarily rejected.
- Application not in the prescribed formant and / or without necessary documents will be rejected.
- IBPS reserves the right to reject applications of any or all the conditions without assigning any reason.
- Not more than one application should be submitted by any applicant.
- In case of multiple applications the candidature shall be cancelled.
- Internal applicant, if any, may also apply.
Institute of banking personnel selection (IBPS) is an autonomous agency in India which started its operation in 1975 as personnel selection services. In 1984, Institute of banking personnel selection (IBPS) became an independent entity at the behest of reserve bank of India (RBI) Public sector banks. Institute of banking personnel selection (IBPS) is envisioned as self – governed academic and research oriented institute with a mission of enhancing human – resource development through personnel assessment in 2011. Institute of banking personnel selection (IBPS) announced a common written examination (CWE) for the selection officers and clerks in Indian banks. Institute of banking personnel selection (IBPS) periodically accepts the examination application form the candidate at their website and the examinations are organized at various locations in the country in online mode. Aspirants have ot go through interview process after clearing the online examination by the Institute of banking personnel selection (IBPS) on the basis of applicants placed in regional rural bank.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)