IBPS Recruitment 2017 Notification Banker faculty 02 Posts – Institute of banking personnel selection (IBPS) invites online applications for the position of 02 Banker Faculty vacancies on contractual basis. Apply before 18th October 2017.
Name of the Company:- Institute of banking personnel selection (IBPS)
Name of position:- Banker faculty
Job Location:- Maharashtra
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Negotiable
Last Date:- 18th October 2017
Required Eligibility:- B.Tech, BE, graduate, PG Degree
Total No. of Vacancies:- 02 Vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Banker faculty should have BE / B.Tech or AMIE as a full course from a recognized university / institute in electrical or mechanical or civil or electronics and Telecom or instrumentation or graduate or PG Degree from any recognized institution / university.
Candidate Salary detail:- Negotiable.
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Banker faculty should be maximum 63 years. The age of the candidate should be as on 1st October 2017.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Banker faculty will be on the basis of Committee decision and interview.
Important Note:- For the detail of other posts / qualification and general instructions, Please check the advertisement link that given below.
Application fee:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Banker faculty are required to pay no application fee .
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Banker faculty may apply in prescribed application form along with self – attested copies of certificates of all necessary documents send to the General Manager, Administration, Institute of banking personnel selection, IBPS house, Plot No 166, 90 FT road, Off western express highway, Kandivali (East), Mumbai on or before 18th October 2017..
- Last date for the submission of application is 18th October 2017.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
- Knowledge in computer operations / language will be an added advantage.
- His / her integrity should have been doubtful during his / her service.
- No Punishment / penalty have been inflicted on him / her during his / her service.
- Cases of CBI or other law enforcement agencies should not be pending against him / her.
- Appointment will be on contractual basis.
- The initial period be of 1 to 2 year subject to quarterly review and may be renewed subsequently subject to his / her continued good performance and physical fitness.
- Application received after this date and time will summarily rejected.
- Application not in the prescribed formant and / or without necessary documents will be rejected.
- IBPS reserves the right to reject applications of any or all the conditions without assigning any reason.
- Not more than one application should be submitted by any applicant.
- In case of multiple applications the candidature shall be cancelled.
- Internal applicant, if any, may also apply.
Institute of banking personnel selection (IBPS) is an autonomous agency in India which started its operation in 1975 as personnel selection services. In 1984, Institute of banking personnel selection (IBPS) became an independent entity at the behest of reserve bank of India (RBI) Public sector banks. Institute of banking personnel selection (IBPS) is envisioned as self – governed academic and research oriented institute with a mission of enhancing human – resource development through personnel assessment in 2011. Institute of banking personnel selection (IBPS) announced a common written examination (CWE) for the selection officers and clerks in Indian banks. Institute of banking personnel selection (IBPS) periodically accepts the examination application form the candidate at their website and the examinations are organized at various locations in the country in online mode. Aspirants have ot go through interview process after clearing the online examination by the Institute of banking personnel selection (IBPS) on the basis of applicants placed in regional rural bank.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)