IBPS recruitment 2016 latest security officer vacancies – Institute of banking personnel selection (IBPS) invites online applications for common recruitment process for the position of Security Officer in – charge on contractual basis in nationalized banks and any other bank or financial institution, common written examination will be conducted online by the institute of banking personnel selection (IBPS) tentatively in January 2015. Apply online before 3rd March 2016.
Name of the Company:- Institute of banking personnel selection (IBPS)
Name of position:- Security Officer in – charge
Job Location:- Maharashtra
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Negotiable
Last Date:- 3rd March 2016
Required Eligibility:- Graduate, Under-Graduate
Total No. of Vacancies:- 01 Vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of security officer in-charge should be a Graduate or under-graduate.
Candidate Salary detail:- The salary of the applicants applying for the position of security officer in-charge at institute of banking personnel selection (IBPS) will be according to rules and regulation of Institute of banking personal selection (IBPS) .
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position security officer in-charge should be 55 years. The age of the candidate should be as on 1st March 2016.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of security officer in-charge will be on the basis of personal interview.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of security officer in-charge is relaxable for the following specified categories:-
i) By 5 years for candidates belonging to ST communities.
ii) By 5 years for candidates belonging to SC communities.
iii) By 3 years for candidates belonging to OBC communities.
iv) By 10 years for candidates belonging to PWD communities.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of security officer in-charge may apply in prescribed application form will all the relevant documents and experience certificate send to the General Manager – Administrative institute of Banking personal selection, IBPS house, Plot No 166, 90 FT DP road, OFF western express highway, Kandivali (East), Mumbai:- 400101 on or before 3rd March 2016.
- Last date for the submission of online application is 3rd March 2016.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
- Knowledge in computer operations / language will be an added advantage.
- His / her integrity should have been doubtful during his / her service.
- No Punishment / penalty have been inflicted on him / her during his / her service.
- Cases of CBI or other law enforcement agencies should not be pending against him / her.
- Appointment will be on contractual basis.
- The initial period be of 1 to 2 year subject to quarterly review and may be renewed subsequently subject to his / her continued good performance and physical fitness.
- Application received after this date and time will summarily rejected.
- Application not in the prescribed formant and / or without necessary documents will be rejected.
- IBPS reserves the right to reject applications of any or all the conditions without assigning any reason.
- Not more than one application should be submitted by any applicant.
- In case of multiple applications the candidature shall be cancelled.
- Internal applicant, if any, may also apply.
Institute of banking personnel selection (IBPS) is an autonomous agency in India which started its operation in 1975 as personnel selection services. In 1984, Institute of banking personnel selection (IBPS) became an independent entity at the behest of reserve bank of India (RBI) Public sector banks. Institute of banking personnel selection (IBPS) is envisioned as self – governed academic and research oriented institute with a mission of enhancing human – resource development through personnel assessment in 2011. Institute of banking personnel selection (IBPS) announced a common written examination (CWE) for the selection officers and clerks in Indian banks. Institute of banking personnel selection (IBPS) periodically accepts the examination application form the candidate at their website and the examinations are organized at various locations in the country in online mode. Aspirants have ot go through interview process after clearing the online examination by the Institute of banking personnel selection (IBPS) on the basis of applicants placed in regional rural bank.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)