HVPNL Recruitment 2017 Latest Assistant Engineer 154 posts – Haryana Vidyut Prasarn nigam limited (HVPNL) invites application for the position of 154 Assistant Engineer vacancies. Apply online before 31st August 2017.
Name of the Company:- Haryana Vidyut Prasarn nigam limited (HVPNL)
Name of position:- Assistant Engineer
Job Location:- Haryana
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs. 9300 – 34800/- Per Month
Last Date:- 31st August 2017
Required Eligibility:- Degree
Total No. of Vacancies:- 154 Vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of assistant Engineer should have full time bachelor degree of relevant engineering duly recognized by central government or a state government with a minimum 50% marks in respect of general candidates and other candidates and 55% marks for SC candidates of Haryana.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 9300 – 34800/- Per Month
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Assistant Engineer should not be less than 20 years and should not be more than 42 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 31st August 2017.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of assistant Engineer will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview.
Application fee:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for any position are required to pay application fee Rs 150/- for SC / BC / ESM category candidates of Haryana state and Rs 500/- for other through Indian postal order or demand draft in the favor of AO cash, HVPNL, Panchkula payable at Panchkula.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for any position may apply online through official website of Haryana Vidyut Prasaran Nigam limited (HVPNL) www.hvpn.gov.in on or before 31st August 2017.
- Starting date for the submission of online application is 29th July 2017.
- Last date for the submission of online application is 31st August 2017.
- Only Indian national are eligible to apply.
- Before applying the applicants should ensure that he / she fulfill the eligibility criteria and other norms mentioned in this advertisement.
- Essential qualification should be from university / institution duly recognized by Central government or state government.
- The prescribed essential qualification does not entitle an applicant to be called for interview.
- Applicants must specify their preference for joining organization under HPU in the application form itself.
- All computation of upper age limit shall be as on the cut-off date for the said purpose.
- Date of issuance of final marks sheets shall be taken as the date of acquiring qualification.
In 1998, Haryana state electricity board was divided into two parts, namely Haryana power generation Corporation limited (HPGCL) and Haryana Vidyut Prasarn nigam limited (HVPNL). On July 1999, HVPNL was further divided into two parts namely Uttar Haryana Bijli vitran nigam (UHBVN) and DHVBN. DHVBN is responsible for distribution of power in south Haryana.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)