East Central Railway 2017 Recruitment Latest Sports quota 21 Posts – East Central Railway invites application for the Position of 21 Sports quota vacancies. Apply before 9th October 2017.
Name of the Company:- East Central Railway
Name of position:- Sports quota
Job Location:- Bihar
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs.25500/- Per Month
Last Date:- 9th October 2017
Required Eligibility:- +2 pass, Graduation
Total No. of Vacancies:- 21 Vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Sports quota should have passed +2 class or equivalent or higher education from a recognized board or graduation or equivalent.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs.25500/- Per Month
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Sports quota should not be less than 18 years and should not be more than 25 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 1st January 2018.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Sports quota will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview.
Application fee:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Sports quota are required to pay application fee of Rs 500/- for general and Rs 250/- for OBC through Indian postal order / bank draft payable in the favor of Financial advisor and chief accounts officer, East Central Railway, Hajipur. candidates belong to schedule caste category candidates (SC) / schedule tribe category candidates (ST) categories, Female and Ex-servicemen are exempted from application fee.
How to fill the form:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Sports quota may apply prescribed form along with self-attested copies of relevant documents, two color passport size photographs, Application fee send to the general manager (Personnel), Recruitment Section, EC Railway, Head quarter office, Hajipur, district Vaishali, Bihar on or before 9th October 2017.
- Last date for the submission of application is 9th October 2017.
- The Candidates should ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions prescribed for the Scouts & Guides quota. Eligibility of the candidates for the post notified in this notification would be decided on the basis of the information furnished by them in the Online Application.
- Candidates should be in readiness to appear in the written test on 06.03.2016 and scouting skill test etc at short notice. Information regarding call letter will be sent through SMS and e-mail alerts on their registered mobile numbers and e-mail IDs, indicated in their ONLINE application.
- Candidates belonging to the categories seeking age relaxation/Fee exemption have to produce requisite original certificates as given in Annexures at the time document verification, otherwise their candidature will be summarily rejected.
- The candidates already employed in Central/State/PSUs including Railway should produce no objection certificate (NOC) from the employer during document verification otherwise their candidature will be summarily rejected.
- Only Indian National are eligible for this post.
- Candidates recommended for appointment will have to pass the requisite Medical Fitness Test, as per the standards prescribed for the selected post.
- Canvassing in any form shall disqualify the candidate.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)