HSCC India Recruitment 2019 Executive Assistant Engineer 08 Posts – HSCC India intends to appoint qualified applicants for the position of 08 Executive Assistant Engineer vacancies. Apply before 9th September 2019.
Name of the Company:- HSCC India
Name of position:- Executive Assistant Engineer
Job Location:- Noida (Uttar Pradesh)
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs 29000 – 110000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 9th September 2019
Required Eligibility:- Diploma, BCA, Degree, BBA, PG Diploma, MBA, CA, ICWA
Official website:- http://hsccltd.co.in/
Total No. of Vacancies:- 08 vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Executive Assistant Engineer should have 3 year diploma in relevant engineering / BCA / Degree with PG Diploma / BBA with PG Diploma or MBA / CA / ICWA.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 29000 – 110000/- Per Month
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Executive Assistant Engineer should be maximum 40 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 1st September 2019.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Executive Assistant Engineer will be on the basis of personal interview.
Important NOTE:- For the detail of other posts / qualification / general instruction, Please check the advertisement link that given below.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Executive Assistant Engineer may apply in prescribed application form along with all relevant certificates duly self – attested certificates send to the Deputy general manager (HRM), HSCC limited, E-6(A), sector-1, Noida, Uttar Pradesh:- 201301 on or before 9th September 2019.
- Last date for the submission of online application is 9th September 2019
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
- Al degree / diploma / certificate should be from university / institute recognized by the board of technical education / ACITE / appropriate statutory authority.
- For all posts, candidates must have excellent knowledge of working on computers / including software viz. MS office / MS projects / primavera etc. for technical posts.
- The minimum post – qualification experience etc. may be relaxed in respect of deserving / meritorious at the discretion of the management.
- Reservations / relaxation for Schedule caste categories candidates / Schedule tribe categories candidates (ST) / other backward class categories candidates / Ex-servicemen and physically handicapped categories candidates would be provided as per extant government orders.
- The company reserves the right to reject any application without assigning reason.
- Selected candidates are liable to be posted anywhere in India / abroad.
- The appointment will be on fixed tenure basis initially for a period of one year
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)