HRTC recruitment 2016-2017 Junior office assistant 134 posts – Himachal Road Transport Corporation (HRTC) invites application for the position of 134 junior office assistant (IT) vacancies on contractual basis. Apply online before 16th August 2016.
Name of the Company:- Himachal Road Transport Corporation (HRTC)
Name of position:- junior office assistant (IT)
Job Location:- Himachal Pradesh
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs.7860/- Per Month
Last Date:- 16th August 2016
Required Eligibility:- +2 class, diploma
Total No. of Vacancies:- 134 Vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of junior office assistant (IT) should have passed +2 class from a recognized board of school education / university / one year diploma in computer science / computer application / information technology from a recognized university or “O” or “A” level diploma from national institute of electronics and information technology (NIELIT) or diploma in information technology (IT) from a recognized ITI / institution.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 7860/- Per Month
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of junior office assistant (IT) should not be less than 18 years and should not more than 45 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 1st July 2016.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of junior office assistant (IT) will be on the basis of written examination personal interview.
Application fee:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of junior office assistant (IT) are required to pay application fee Rs 120/- for Schedule caste categories candidates of Himachal Pradesh / schedule tribe categories candidates of Himachal Pradesh / other backward class categories candidates of Himachal Pradesh / Ex-servicemen categories candidates of Himachal Pradesh through demand draft in the favor of Financial Advisor and chief accounts officer, Himachal Road transport Corporation, Shimla:- 171003 payable at Shimla.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of junior office assistant (IT) may apply in prescribed application form along with attested copies of documents / certificate in support of their eligibility in the nearest regional office of Himachal road transport corporation given as per notification on or before 16th August 2016.
- Last date for the submission of application is 16th August 2016.
- Date of written examination is 4th September 2016.
- Applicants is bonafide resident of Himachal Pradesh.
- Applicant is of sound mind and good health. Applicant has not been dis-qualified for appointment for public service or removed from public service on disciplinary grounds or has sought voluntary retirement under any government policy.
- Applicant is matriculate and is having valid conductor license.
- The applicant after filling online application form should take out a print – out of the finally submitted online application and submit the same along with requisite self – attested copies of certificate.
Terms and Conditions:-
- The last date for the submitting of online application form is 16th August 2016.
- No TA / DA will be admissible.
- No admit card will be sent by post to any of the candidate.
- The applicants are required to download the admit card from the website of HRTC www.hrtc.gov.in
- In case of any problem, they can contact the above mentioned nearest regional office.
- The written examination will be of matriculation standard syllabus containing English / Hindi / Math and general knowledge / multiple choice questions.
- More information will be available on website www.hrtc.gov.in
- The list of the qualified applicants to be called for interview on the basis of merit of written examination will be uploaded on the above said website of HRTC when can be accessed after 25th June 2016.
- The final result of the selected candidates will be displayed on the website.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)