HPSCB recruitment 2016 notification 31 junior clerk posts – Himachal Pradesh State co-operative bank (HPSCB) invites application for the position of 31 junior clerk vacancies on contractual basis. Apply before 31st March 2016.
Name of position:- junior clerk
Job Location:- Himachal Pradesh
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs. 10300 – 34800/- Per Month
Last Date:- 31st March 2016
Required Eligibility:- matric, +2 class
Total No. of Vacancies:- 31 Vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of junior clerk should have matriculation class examination board standard with 45% marks or +2 class examination board standard with 40% marks or graduate or above from a recognized university (5% relaxation to Schedule caste categories candidates (SC) / schedule tribe categories candidates (ST) / IRDP / Antodya categories candidates).
Experience:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of junior clerk should have minimum of continuous five year service as secretary of primary agriculture credit society / employees of other co-operative societies.
NOTE:- Experience certificate in support of experience issued by the concerned Inspector and counter-signed by the concerned assistant registrar co-operative societies with authentic certification based on record of concerned society shall only be valid. The experience certificate should in variably be supported.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 10300 – 34800/- Per Month
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of junior clerk should not be less than 18 years and should not be more than 45 years. The applicants born between 1st January 1998 and 2nd January 1971 (Both inclusive) are eligible.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of junior clerk will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview.
Application fee:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of junior clerk are required to pay application fee Rs 600/- foe general categories candidates / other backward class categories candidates / Ex-servicemen categories candidates / WFF categories candidates / Physically handicapped categories candidates and Rs 50/- for schedule caste categories candidates (SC) / Schedule tribe category candidates through demand draft drawn in the favor of HP state co-operative bank payable at Shimla.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age relaxation to the applicants is only for the following special categories:-
i) 5 years for candidates belonging to Schedule caste (SC) categories candidates.
ii) 5 years for candidates belonging to Schedule Tribe (ST) categories candidates.
iii) 3 years for candidates belonging to Other Backward class (OBC) categories candidates.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of junior clerk may apply in prescribed application form along with attested copies of relevant certificates / experience certificate and application fee send to F=General Manager, The Himachal Pradesh state corporative bank limited, Head office, The Mall Shimla:- 171001 on or before 31st March 2016.
- Last date for the submission of application is 31st March 2016.
- The application shall be addressed to the General Manager, Himachal Pradesh state cooperative bank limited, Head office, The mall Shimla:- 171001.
- The envelope containing application form should be scribed with “Application for the post to junior clerk against reserved quota of trained secretaries of PACS / employee of other societies (as the case may be).
- A set of attested copies of certificates and experience in support of the eligibility duly attested form a gazette officer be enclosed with the application form.
- Eligibility of applicants will be determined strictly as per particulars given in the application form.
- Y=In case the particulars filled in the application form are found false and in-correct at any stage the candidature shall be rejected without any notice.
- The candidature of applicant not possessing requisite eligibility shall be rejected summarily without any intimation.
- No TA / DA shall be admissible for appearing in the written examination.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
- The applicant born between 1st January 1998 and 2nd January 1971 (Both inclusive).
The commercial banks were operating for the years but it was being felt that these banks were not paying necessary head to the credit requirement of common masses. Further the commercial banks were mainly concentrating their n=business in the urban area and the banking facilities to rural people were not available.
Consequently, the Co-operative banks came into picture after 1904. Himachal Pradesh has the distinction of having first Coop / society registered in India. Cooperatives were primarily visualized as specification agency for financing the credit requirement of rural people in the country particularly agriculture.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)