HPBOSE Recruitment 2017 Apprentice clerk latest 113 posts – Himachal Pradeh board of school education invites application for the position of 113 Apprentice clerk vacancies. Apply online before 9th February 2017.
Name of the Company:- Himachal Pradeh board of school education
Name of position:- Apprentice clerk
Job Location:- Himachal Pradesh
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs 6000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 9th February 2017
Required Eligibility:- Graduation
Total No. of Vacancies:- 113 Vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Apprentice clerk should have graduation in any discipline.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 6000/- Per Month
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Apprentice clerk should not be less than 18 years and should not have obtained the age of 43 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 9th February 2016.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Apprentice clerk will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview.
Application fee:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Apprentice clerk are required to pay application gee Rs 600/- for general category candidates and other states candidates and Rs 400/- for schedule caste categories candidates (SC) of Himachal Pradesh / schedule tribe categories candidates through Challan
Age Relaxation:- The upper age relaxation to the applicants applying for the position of Apprentice clerk clerk only for the following special categories:-
i) 5 years for candidates belonging to Schedule caste (SC) categories candidates.
ii) 5 years for candidates belonging to Schedule Tribe (ST) categories candidates.
iii) 3 years for candidates belonging to Other Backward class (OBC) categories candidates.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Apprentice clerk may apply online through official website of Himachal Pradeh board of school education www.hpbose.or g from 21st January 2017 to 9th February 2017.
- Last date for the submission of online application is 9th February 2017.
- No Individual letters will be sent to the applicants regarding rejection of their applications.
- The detail of rejection will be available only on official website of the government.
- The applicants should upload their correct mobile number and e-mail address on the box provided in the online application.
- The decision of the commission as to the eligibility or otherwise of a conditions for admission to interview or selection will be final.
- The SC / ST / OBC applicants must be on parental basis.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
- The applicants shall upload his / her latest photograph in the space provided in the application form.
- Generally words of Ex-SM erroneously mention and encode the code of EX-SM of Himachal Pradesh in the relevant column of the online application forms.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)