HP Social Audit Unit recruitment 2017 District Resource person 13 Posts – State Social Audit Unit, Government of Himachal Pradesh invites application for the position of 13 District Resource person vacancies. Apply before 31st March 2017.
Name of the Company:- State Social Audit Unit, Government of Himachal
Name of position:- District Resource person
Job Location:- Himachal Pradesh
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs 20000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 31st march 2017
Required Eligibility:- +2 class, Degree
Total No. of Vacancies:- 13 Vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of District Resource person should have passed 12th class standard examination board and belonging to MGNREGA family or a graduate degree holder and knowledge of computer with experience.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 20000/- Per Month
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of District Resource person should not be less than 21 years and should not have obtained the age of 50 years The age of the applicant should be as on 1st March 2017..
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of District Resource person will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview.
Application fee:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of District Resource person are required to pay no application fee.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of District Resource person may apply in prescribed application form along with relevant documents / demand drat and one self – attested envelope duly stamped send to the director, Himachal Pradesh Social Audit Unit, block no 27, SDA complex, Kasumpati on or before 31st March 2017.
- Last date for the submission of application is 31st march 2017.
- No Individual letters will be sent to the applicants regarding rejection of their applications.
- The detail of rejection will be available only on official website of the government.
- The applicants should upload their correct mobile number and e-mail address on the box provided in the online application.
- The decision of the commission as to the eligibility or otherwise of a conditions for admission to interview or selection will be final.
- The SC / ST / OBC applicants must be on parental basis.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
- The applicants shall upload his / her latest photograph in the space provided in the application form.
- Generally words of Ex-SM erroneously mention and encode the code of EX-SM of Himachal Pradesh in the relevant column of the online application forms.
Himachal Pradesh Public service commission (HPPSC) provides for the establishment of Public service commission for the union and a public service commission for each state. The same set of Article of the constitution also deal with the composition / appointment and removals of members / power and function and independence of a public service commission union public service commission to conduct examination for recruitment to all India services and higher Central services and to advise the President on disciplinary matters state public service commission in every state to conduct examination for recruitment to state services and to advice the Governer on disciplinary matters.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)