HP High Court Recruitment 2017-18 Translator 02 posts – Himachal Pradesh High court invites application for the position of 02 Translator vacancies. Apply online before 24th November 2017.
Name of the Company:- Himachal Pradesh High court
Name of position:- Translator
Job Location:- Himachal Pradesh
Last Date:- 24th November 2017
Pay Scale:- Rs 10300 – 34800/- Per Month
Grade Pay:- Rs 4400/-
Required Eligibility:- Graduate
Advertisement No:- HHC/Admin.2(31)/87-VI
Official website:- www.hphighcourt.nic.in
Total No. of Vacancies:- 02 Vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Translator should be graduate with 50% marks in English and also having studied Hindi as subject at the graduation level and Urdu or Punjabi in matriculation examination.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs. 10300 – 34800/- per month
Grade Pay:-Rs 4400/-
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Translator should not be less than 18 years and should not be more than 45 years. The age of the candidates should be as on 1st January 2017.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Translator will be on the basis of written examination.
Application fee:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for any position of Translator have to pay Rs. 300/- for UR candidates and Rs 150/- for SC / ST candidates through online or e-Challan.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Translator may apply online through official website http://hphighcourt.nic.in on or before 24th November 2017.
- Last date for the submission of online application is 24th November 2017.
- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position should not be less than 18 years and should not be more than 45 years.
- Application found incomplete or received after due date or not in accordance with the prescribed format shall be out-rightly rejected.
- No correspondence will be entertained to that respect.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
- The candidates are required to submit attested copies of all relevant testimonials so as to show age / qualification / experience etc.
- No TA / DA will be admissible.
High court usually refers to the superior court or Supreme court of a country or state. In some countries, high court is the highest court (e.g. Australia). In others, high court is positioned tower in the hierarchy od courts (e.g. in England and Wales).
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)