Hoshiarpur Court recruitment 2016 latest stenographer 12 posts – Office of the district and session judge invites application for the position of 12 Stenographer grade – III for Ad-hoc basis. Apply before 2nd March 2016.
Name of the Company:- Office of the district and session judge
Name of position:- Stenographer grade – III
Job Location:- Punjab
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs. 5810 – 20200/- Per Month
Grade Scale:- Rs 2800/-
Last Date:- 2nd March 2016
Required Eligibility:- Degree
Total No. of Vacancies:- 12 Vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of stenographer grade-III should possess a degree of bachelor of arts or bachelor of science or equivalent thereto from a recognized university and pass a test at a speed of 80 words per minute in English shorthand and 20 words per minute in transcription of the same and have proficiency in computers (Word processing and spread sheets).
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 5810 – 20200/- Per Month
Grade Pay :- Rs 2800/-
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of stenographer grade-III should not be less than 18 years and should not be more than 37 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 1st January 2016.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of stenographer grade-III will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age relaxation to the applicants applying for the position of stenographer grade-III is only for the following special categories:-
i) 5 years for candidates belonging to Schedule caste (SC) categories candidates.
ii) 5 years for candidates belonging to Schedule Tribe (ST) categories candidates.
iii) 3 years for candidates belonging to Other Backward class (OBC) categories candidates.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of stenographer grade-III may apply on the plain paper with complete bio-data / correspondence address with contact number, if any along with attested testimonials and two latest passport size photograph and the same should reach the office of the principal district and session judge, Hoshiarpur on or before 2nd March 2016.
- Last date for the submission of application is 2nd March 2016.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
- The posting of the applicant will be at Punjab.
- The reservation of the vacancies as per the policy of Punjab Government.
- Relaxation will be given as per instructions of Punjab government.
- Date of examination / interview for the position of stenographer grade-III on Adhoc basis will be conducted in this office at 09.30 a.m.
- Alphabets of the first name of the applicant and date of interview will be according to PDF file that attached in the above link.
- The post of reserved category will be offered to the applicants of general category, If no suitable applicants from the reserved category od found available
- Number of vacancies may increase or decrease.
- In case of administrative reason arising later on, the interview / examination for the above said posts can be cancelled / postponed; this office will not be responsible.
- No separate letters will be issued with regard to the date of interview.
- No TA / DA for the purpose will be paid.
- All the district and session judge in the state of Punjab through e-mail with request to obtain and send the application along with service record of retrenched / surplus officials, if any, to this office on or before 2nd March 2016, If no reply Is received from the respective district by the said date, it will be presumed that there is no retrenched / surplus employee for the above said posts is available with the session division.
Office of the district and session judge of India are the district courts of the state government in India for every district of for one or more district together taking into account the number of cases / population distribution in the district. They administer justice in India at a district level. These courts are under administrative control of the High court of the state to which the district concerned belongs. The decision of district court is subject to the appellate jurisdiction of the High court.
The highest court in each district is that of the district and session judge. This is the principal court of original civil jurisdiction besides high court of the states and which derives its jurisdiction in civil matters primarily from the code of civil procedure.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)