HNL Recruitment 2018 apply Advanced trainee 04 posts – Hindustan Newsprint Limited (HNL) invites application for the position of 04 Advanced trainee Vacancies. Apply before 15th December 2017.
Name of the Company:- Hindustan Newsprint Limited (HNL)
Name of position:- Advanced trainee
Job Location:- Kerala
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs 7500/- Per Month
Last Date:- 15th December 2017
Required Eligibility:- PASSA, COPA
Official Website:- www.hnlonline.com
Total No. of Vacancies:- 04 vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Advanced trainee should have PASSA / COPA apprenticeship completed or DCP apprentice ship completed.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 7500/- Per Month
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Advanced trainee will be ss per company norms.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Advanced trainee will be on the basis of interview
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for any position of Advanced trainee may apply in application form along with self-attested copies of their certificates send to the HOD (HR&ES)&L, HNL, Newsprint nagar, PO Koyyayam on or before 15th December 2017.
- Last date for the submission of application form is 15th December 2017.
- If applications are submitted contrary to the above directions and if he or she is selected, his or her name will be deleted from the Ranked list and disciplinary action will be taken against him / her.
- Separate ranked lists for each district will be published. The ranked list thus published shall cease to be in force after one year from the date of finalization of the ranked list.
- No Paralysis and all joints with free movements.
- Perfectly normal and free from any infectious diseases.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)