Hindustan Aeronautics recruitment 2017 Engineer Assistant 215 posts – Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) invites application for the position of 215 Apprentice Training for 1 year apprenticeship training at TTI, HAL (BC), Bangalore under Apprenticeship Act in Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL). Apply online before 16th December 2016.
Name of the Company:- Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL)
Name of position:- Apprentice Training
Job Location:- Bangalore (Karnataka)
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs 4984/- Per Month
Last Date:- 16th December 2016
Required Eligibility:-Degree in engineering
Total No. of Vacancies:-215 vacancies
Apprentice Training:-215 vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicantsapplying for the position of Apprentice Training should have possess a degree in engineering from a recognized university in India.
Age Limit (In yrs.):- Theupper age of the eligible applicantapplying for the position ofApprentice Training will be according to rules and regulation of Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) organization.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicantapplying for the position ofApprentice Trainingwill be on the basis of written examination and personal interview.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the positionofApprentice Trainingmay apply online through official website of Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL)http://www.hal-india.com from 29th November 2016 to 16th December 2016.
- Starting date for the submission of application is 29th November 2016.
- Last date for the submission of application is16th December 2016..
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
- Applicants are required to apply for one post only.
- All qualification should be from Indian university / institutes recognized by appropriate statutory authorities in the country.
- Applicants are required to submit all relevant certificates / testimonials at the time of verification.
- Date / Time and venue for the written examination will be intimated to the shortlisted / eligible applicants via e-mail.
- HAL reserves the right to cancel / restrict / enlarge / modify / alter the advertisement / recruitment process without issuing any further notice.
- The decision of HAL in all matters relating to eligibility / acceptance or rejection of applications mode or selection / conduct of written examination / verification of documents etc. will be final and binding on applicants.
- Admission to the written examination will be purely provisional without verification of age / qualification etc. of the applicant.
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) is an Indian state owned aerospace and Defence Company based in Bangalore, Karnataka. Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) is generated under the management of the Indian ministry of Defence.
The government owned Corporation is primarily involved in the operation of the aerospace industry. These include manufacture and assembly of aircraft / navigation and related communication equipment and airports operation.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)